Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question to surgerycels

Apati

Apati

DSBMcel
★★★★★
How many surgeries you had and how many points these surgeries has improved your face?

Why are you still here if you had surgeries? Do you need more surgeries to ascend or your problems are features like ipd and long face that cannot be changed?

This is incels.co, not looksmax.org. We're on this site because we are too poor to afford surgery and the rope is our most likely salvation. Go to looksmax.org if you want to ask the specimens with hope and a future what salvation feels like.

This is incels.co, not looksmax.org. We're on this site because we are too poor to afford surgery and the rope is our most likely salvation. Go to looksmax.org if you want to ask the specimens with hope and a future what salvation feels like.

I only had one surgery on my face, buccal fat pad removal, the other two were corrective surgeries to clip off loose skin and asymmetrical gyno from obesity. It's not clear to me how much of my facial improvement was from the buccal fat removal and how much was from natural fat loss since I was around 15% body fat when I had the buccal fat removal. I could probably improve somewhat with jaw implants, but my natural jaw isn't horrible, it's mainly my thinning receding hair and NCT bug eyes that make me incel in the face.

How many surgeries you had and how many points these surgeries has improved your face?

One (double jaw surgery with cheek implants).

Why are you still here if you had surgeries? Do you need more surgeries to ascend or your problems are features like ipd and long face that cannot be changed?

Because I'm still incel. Surgery can improve your appearance to some extent (depending on your base), but the changes are nowhere near as dramatic as most people here think.

this will soon apply to me tbh