Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question to stormcels

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Why do jews promote degeneracy and the cock carousel while most jewish men are physically subhuman? What is their endgame? Is it simply to cuck themselves?

You fucking idiot /pol/tards, it isn't the jews who promote this. This is part of women's inherent nature and has been scientifically proven OVER AND OVER AGAIN through NUMEROUS SCIENTIFIC STUDIES which we've posted on here.

Quit blaming non-whites for your problems and your inferior genetics. Idiot.

theson said:
Why do jews promote degeneracy and the cock carousel while most jewish men are physically subhuman? What is their endgame? Is it simply to cuck themselves?

They can gather shekels while everyone is busy fighting for females.

theson said:
Portmanteau of Stormfront and Incel.

I see. Long story short, women and degenerates are a key group because they will be loyal. By gaining support from their bloc they gain money&power

They think Jews are out to destroy the white race (in a cunning way), indoctrinating their women and other whites with feminism, multiculturalism, and all sorts of things that pertain to leftism. They also think Jews are responsible for promoting immigration of nonwhites and they see nonwhites as "rapists" or rather "rapefugees" because of all the racemixing, mudsharking, and coal burning thats going on.

Some to want to fill in their agenda here (like they did with mgtow and the red pill; a lot of it kind of branched off into WN). And yeah OP, just don't worry and just be concern in taking black pills (as well as knowing of all things to be cope and heck even I'm a gymcel, and know thats a cope). If people here want to be become WN then go for it and let them be lol.

Battlefield3cel said:
What is a stormcell?
Probably Stormfront users and probably some /pol/ users from 4chan.

Before the Jews gained influence in the US, female's natural instincts were controlled by men and Conservative Christianity. The best example is how similar Weimar Germany (especially Berlin) and the modern United States are in terms of degeneracy, sexual freedom, and sodomy.

The Jews do this in an attempt to fight against Western Christendom. They are naturally born to be nation wreckers.

My guess is that they hate the West for the countless deportations through-out history.

Blackpill101 said:
Before the Jews gained influence in the US, female's natural instincts were controlled by men and Conservative Christianity.

Listen man I used to believe in this bullshit too. The reality is that there was no golden age and unattractive people were ALWAYS mocked and shunned. A guy like me would be incel in the 50s or the 00s or the 1800s, or at any other point in time as well, because I don't look like a man should. Ugly men (yes, exclusively MEN) were always known to be singled out and alienated from the tribe. We have stories like Quasimodo, the ugly duckling (although he becomes beautiful later on). Villains in stories are always depicted as ugly or deformed to signal to viewers that they are "bad". This behavior is hardwired in humans.

You think you wouldn't be incel in a tradcon society (if you are incel at all)? What kind of father would want to marry his daughter off to some deformed circus freak? Who wants grandkids who look like little goblins? Nobody wants that legacy. Nobody EVER wanted your shit genes. Not now, not 100 years ago, not 1000 years ago. NOT. EVER. The only reason people like me even survived is because we have laws now and such an abundance of resources that society can afford to stop people from gathering in a mob and stoning me to death for fun.

Currycel4Life said:
You fucking idiot /pol/tards, it isn't the jews who promote this. This is part of women's inherent nature and has been scientifically proven OVER AND OVER AGAIN through NUMEROUS SCIENTIFIC STUDIES which we've posted on here.

Quit blaming non-whites for your problems and your inferior genetics. Idiot.

The Jews try to free and normalize women's sexual desires by allowing birth control and abortion. Before the Jews cucked the US, few women would risk hooking up with Chads and fucking them like they do today. There was more to a man other than his physical appearance, fame, or bank account.

theson said:
Listen man I used to believe in this bullshit too. The reality is that there was no golden age and unattractive people were ALWAYS mocked and shunned. A guy like me would be incel in the 50s or the 00s or the 1800s, or at any other point in time as well, because I don't look like a man should. Ugly men (yes, exclusively MEN) were always known to be singled out and alienated from the tribe. We have stories like Quasimodo, the ugly duckling (although he becomes beautiful later on). Villains in stories are always depicted as ugly or deformed to signal to viewers that they are "bad". This behavior is hardwired in humans.

You think you wouldn't be incel in a tradcon society (if you are incel at all)? What kind of father would want to marry his daughter off to some deformed circus freak? Who wants grandkids who look like little goblins? Nobody wants that legacy. Nobody EVER wanted your shit genes. Not now, not 100 years ago, not 1000 years ago. NOT. EVER. The only reason people like me even survived is because we have laws now and such an abundance of resources that society can afford to stop people from gathering in a mob and stoning me to death for fun.

If you were living in the 50s you would've been guaranteed a wife, even if you were ugly in appearance. Stop with this "tradcuck" bullshit. Few women back then would freely risk fulfilling their desires and fuck Chads like they do today. The sexual revolution and hookup culture made it much more worse for incels.

theson said:

Because they can't win in a fair fight. That's why. Just like the Soviets could never win against the west in an all out military and economic confrontation so they chose their primary weapon as subversion. Its also why the Jews want white Europeans replaced with Africans, Arabs and South Asians because they think they will be easier to control.

theson said:
Blackpill101 said:
Before the Jews gained influence in the US, female's natural instincts were controlled by men and Conservative Christianity.

This!!! We are nothing for society. Its cruel to think that they let us live only to suffer more. A good society would allow euthanasia to free us from our pain.

It's a good question.

I honestly think Jews in America and Europe and shit feel victimised somewhat also which is why they (stupidly imo) seem to feel affection towards blacks and shits.
Jews are closest to whites, smart stormcels know its time to start bridging the gap with Jews.

But yeah Israeli Jews (aka Zionists) don't give a shit about the rest of the world, as long as their homeland remains pure.