Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question to religious ppl

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I was thinking about readin the Bible and praying to God n all dat. So I looked up if it was worth it and if there was anything god doesn't forgive and the only thing he doesn't forgive is you chattin shit about him. I may have done this in the past. So does this basically mean it's already over and I've already lost and it's too late?

It isn't over

Just repent bro.

God only likes beautiful people.

Religious people are truely the only people who make me feel like a genius.

Create your own religion, bro
Believe in urself!

the Bible has actual mistakes in it so its 100% NOT infallible and probably not real. Off the top of my head I can think of fuck ups in it. The gospel of Mark starts out with him misquoting Isaiah when he really meant Malachi for example. If the bible was really inspired by God why would there be basic mistakes in it like that?

Last edited:
the Bible has actual mistakes in it so its 100% NOT infallible and probably not real. Of the top of my head I can think of fuck ups in it. The gospel of Mark starts out with him misquoting Isaiah when he really meant Malachi for example. If the bible was really inspired by God why would there be basic mistakes in it like that?
Because penis poopoo bum bum fart

I was thinking about readin the Bible and praying to God n all dat. So I looked up if it was worth it and if there was anything god doesn't forgive and the only thing he doesn't forgive is you chattin shit about him. I may have done this in the past. So does this basically mean it's already over and I've already lost and it's too late?

the only sin that's unforgivable is if you specifically blaspheme the Holy Ghost, it only applies to those who accept Christ afterwards.

the only sin that's unforgivable is if you specifically blaspheme the Holy Ghost, it only applies to those who accept Christ afterwards.
Define: if you specifically blaspheme the Holy Ghost

I don't understand all da religious terms

the Bible has actual mistakes in it so its 100% NOT infallible and probably not real. Off the top of my head I can think of fuck ups in it. The gospel of Mark starts out with him misquoting Isaiah when he really meant Malachi for example. If the bible was really inspired by God why would there be basic mistakes in it like that?

it depends which bible you're using, you're using the new bible versions such as the NIV and ESV as a reference, and I do agree with you they are full of errors because they were based on inaccurate manuscripts, and most of those bibles are translated by fags, catholics, and other leftist scum that want to undermine christianity.

The only bible that is free of errors is the King James Bible, the error you're talking about doesn't exist in the KJV, so your argument is moot.

Bookmarked. Will read later.

it depends which bible you're using, you're using the new bible versions such as the NIV and ESV as a reference, and I do agree with you they are full of errors because they were based on inaccurate manuscripts, and most of those bibles are translated by fags, catholics, and other leftist scum that want to undermine christianity.

The only bible that is free of errors is the King James Bible, the error you're talking about doesn't exist in the KJV, so your argument is moot.
the KJV isn't free of mistakes either. Fuck, the KJV has had over 100,000 changes to it over the years. If it was really inspired by God himself I doubt there would be that many edits in it. Also, off the top of my head I can think of a translation error in the KJV in Matthew 23:24. I'd suggest looking into it more since I don't have the time at the moment to go find my old notes I took ages ago. I would normally provide a little bit more of an argument/would elaborate more but I am busy this week and dont really have the time for a lengthy debate.

You can always repent your sins to a priest.
But first you must be baptized, go through your First Communion and do your Confirmation. ( I've done all of these )

You can always repent your sins to a priest.
But first you must be baptized, go through your First Communion and do your Confirmation. ( I've done all of these )
I was baptized when I was a baby I dunno bout the other two tho

I was baptized when I was a baby I dunno bout the other two tho
if you don't remember your first communion you probably didn't do it. Maybe you did but you usually do it at an age where you remember it.
Typical non committed Christian family.
Let me guess.. You're a Protestant ?
Most Protestants don't baptize babies usually tbh. They do it when you are older.

I dunno what that means but probably

It is over until you accept Jesus as your lord and saviour, at least that's what I was taught

I give up on religion

Do whatever evil shit you want to do and then repent before you die

One more reason to dislike christianity - it is so forgiving to evildoers, if they just accept Jesus

No, the Bible says "blasphemy" is the only unforgivable skin. Blasphemy isn't talking shit about God, it's not believing. It's basically saying as long as you believe in God he will forgive you.

No, the Bible says "blasphemy" is the only unforgivable skin. Blasphemy isn't talking shit about God, it's not believing. It's basically saying as long as you believe in God he will forgive you.
There have been times where I haven't believed in him. If I believe he exists now will the g let me on heaven?

I’m not religious tbh

Yea man its over.
You might as well go your place of church and tell your pastor how much of a cunt u r
Create your own religion, bro
Believe in urself!
lol low iq post
thanks

Yes it's over. Worship hamlossus instead. Ded srs.

There have been times where I haven't believed in him. If I believe he exists now will the g let me on heaven?

It's an unforgivable sin while you are committing it, if you repent and stop being blasphemous you'll be forgiven

No, but I read Theology and theistic philosophical arguments and listened to Jay Dyers podcast a lot.
I listen to podcasts who is jay dyers is he a good bloke?