Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment question to currycels?

M

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★
mostly question to currycels who live in india and not the west:
-do indians use dating apps?
-if they do: what kind of dating apps they use?
-do women match with males from other races who lives in india?
-did you use dating apps?
-do people from other races live in india and are known to date the locals?
-do chinks (light skinned japs and koreans especially) have success in dating apps?
-is dating allowed in india or are all curries supposed to use arranged marriage?
-are dark skinned Indians more likely to use dating apps?
-do parents allow their daughters to date other indian dudes from dating apps or even dudes from other races?

just asking this since im trying to normiefish with normies from other races (chinks, whites, sands...)
also tag currycels who live in india pls

Last edited:
Curry“cels” are too busy having sex to answer your question

tagging a tallcel who was called handsome by his mommy @Indracel :feelsUgh:

apps work in metros afaik in college town like Mumbai mithibai/ NM/ college campuses.

I live in a rural town. Most people I know don't use dating apps.

Some of my roommates used tinder when I was studying engineering in a tier 1 city

Most normies use insta or Snapchat

I never used any dating apps

I used insta for a while back in 2018-19
But never had foid friends or talked to any foids online. Never made an account on snapchat

Curry“cels” are too busy having sex to answer your question
Sorry, was busy getting my BCC sucked by multiple qt pajeetas
walter white GIF

do you think that in other big cities in india they use dating apps?
north india is probably not the same as the south since southerns are low iq and pretty backward to use a phone or a laptop.
I live in a rural town. Most people I know don't use dating apps.

-is dating allowed in india or are all curries supposed to use arranged marriage?
Most curry marriages are arranged. Dating is still frowned upon especially inter-caste and inter-faith relationships but there are always exceptions.

Most curry marriages are arranged. Dating is still frowned upon especially inter-caste and inter-faith relationships but there are always exceptions.
yeah but some currywhores will try to date forigns even if their parents don't agree to that?
do some foreigners (whites, chinks and sands) live in india? are they allowed to date the locals?
i don't wanna chadfish in empty apps tbh, i would try in thai or indonisia instead.

currycels too busy getting ran over by trains

-do parents allow their daughters to date other indian dudes from dating apps or even dudes from other races?
Unless they are rich liberals they don't.
In most most cases they would beat the shit out of their daughters if they found out.

yeah but some currywhores will try to date forigns even if their parents don't agree to that?
Of course. Set your location in any tier 1 city like Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru. Especially Delhi foids are sluttiest

Unless they are rich liberals they don't.
In most most cases they would beat the shit out of their daughters if they found out.
so JBWmaxxers don't exist in india?
i read some article saying that white males are treated like gods there and they have lots of success with local women.
also mudslim curries treat sandniggers like if they were their masters.
i don't know about chinks tbh but japs and koreans are probably treated very well

so JBWmaxxers don't exist in india?
i read some article saying that white males are treated like gods there and they have lots of success with local women.
also mudslim curries treat sandniggers like if they were their masters.
i don't know about chinks tbh but japs and koreans are probably treated very well
Yes curries are white worshippers and cumskins usually don't have much trouble getting laid. As long as the person is fair skinned most curries would lust after them.

I've never seen KMIF but K-pop is very popular here. chadfishing with a Korean chad would be interesting.

mostly question to currycels who live in india and not the west:
-do indians use dating apps?
-if they do: what kind of dating apps they use?
-do women match with males from other races who lives in india?
-did you use dating apps?
-do people from other races live in india and are known to date the locals?
-do chinks (light skinned japs and koreans especially) have success in dating apps?
-are dark skinned Indians more likely to use dating apps?

just asking this since im trying to normiefish with normies from other races (chinks, whites, sands...)
also tag currycels who live in india pls
- a very small minority but yes

- Tinder, Bumble, whatever they like

- No. Most of the people on dating apps don't match with people of other races because they don't even know what to talk about. This is not the case when they go outside though.

- Yes

- No. India is 99.9% Indian.

- Chink men or women ? Chink women from North East have been known to marry brown Indian males. Other way around is unheard off tbh. Anything is possible but no, unless a foid is into kpop or someshit chinks don't have high status here.

- Depends. Males can do whatever they want in most cases. Only women are expected to marry according to their parent's choice.

- No

-If the dude is high status, rich and get along with the foid's parents then why not. Interracial marriage is extremely rare in Curryland. The only interracial marriage I have seen is one of my uncles who went to South Africa for moneymaxxing and came back with a Zulu Black wife.

north india is probably not the same as the south since southerns are low iq and pretty backward to use a phone or a laptop.
Listen you fucking sand nigger south indians are way more richer and developed and have more IQ than north indians who live in sub saharan african conditions

Having internet is considered a human right in south indian states

People here are coping hard if they think currycels don’t exist in Inceldia. There’s not even a proper way to date over there for average looking men, let alone the incels.

Kerala a south indian state is one of the best states in india which I am planning to move to in the future no shithole North india comes close

Last edited:
Yes curries are white worshippers and cumskins usually don't have much trouble getting laid. As long as the person is fair skinned most curries would lust after them.

I've never seen KMIF but K-pop is very popular here. chadfishing with a Korean chad would be interesting.
thanks for the infos.
my normiefish is trying to see the results with different normies with fair/whitish skin.
i also wanna see if curries will date someone with fair skin but have chink bone structure
Listen you fucking sand nigger south indians are way more richer and developed and have more IQ than north indians who live in sub saharan african conditions

Having internet is considered a human right in south indian states
i don't know who are the people of the south or the people of the north and i definitely don't know what are the living standards in both places.
im just interested in seeing the results between light skinned indians and dark skinned indians
Differences between North Indian Girls and South Indian Girls

- a very small minority but yes

- Tinder, Bumble, whatever they like

- No. Most of the people on dating apps don't match with people of other races because they don't even know what to talk about. This is not the case when they go outside though.

- Yes

- No. India is 99.9% Indian.

- Chink men or women ? Chink women from North East have been known to marry brown Indian males. Other way around is unheard off tbh. Anything is possible but no, unless a foid is into kpop or someshit chinks don't have high status here.

- Depends. Males can do whatever they want in most cases. Only women are expected to marry according to their parent's choice.

- No

-If the dude is high status, rich and get along with the foid's parents then why not. Interracial marriage is extremely rare in Curryland. The only interracial marriage I have seen is one of my uncles who went to South Africa for moneymaxxing and came back with a Zulu Black wife.
thanks for the answers.

Indracel lives in the US

I’m a currycel but I have never lived in Currystan.

im just interested in seeing the results between light skinned indians and dark skinned indians
Differences between North Indian Girls and South Indian Girls

thanks for the answers.
This is such a generalized image but you are so wrong saying south indians are backwards and low iq it is literally the opposite I am lucky to be born from keralite parents as I am planning to move back there I can't imagine a north indian apart from gujaratis saying the same

since southerns are low iq and pretty backward to use a phone or a laptop.
Also u sand nigger you should know a southern state of kerala in india has the most internet users what you wrote was insulting as fuck you say you don't care about living standards about both places while commenting false stuff about it

Also u sand nigger you should know a southern state of kerala in india has the most internet users what you wrote was insulting as fuck you say you don't care about living standards about both places while commenting false stuff about it
ok, i just lack info about india but i have the habit to assume that lighter skinned people are better financially and they will have access to copes like the internet

ok, i just lack info about india but i have the habit to assume that lighter skinned people are better financially and they will have access to copes like the internet
Yeah that explains I guess sorry to come off as harsh