Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question to cucks: Why should anyone self-improve when he feels no need to do so?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Why should I fucking do something in my fucking spare time without getting paid for it? And even worse: Even paying for it instead of being paid. I (personally) feel no need to improve myself because I don't work in a job that requires physical effort and therefore see no advantage (both emotionally and from practical usage) to gain strength, I am neither obese nor underweight, I suffer no issues due to my body - why should I fucking change anything about it? For me there is no psychological/practical strain resulting from lacking physical capabilities of my body. I see no need to change the slightest thing about me (without taking surgeries into account).

And another thing: We are of course not perfect, but perfection isn't required for functionality. If I don't suffer I would see no need in changing something.

Why should I lift heavy objects and exhaust myself physically when it doesn't provide any form of emotional closure or satisfaction for me as the only person that counts in that decision and when it doesn't help me to increase my life quality in a materialistic and emotional matter? Why should I do it when you tell me that expecting results would be entitled thinking.

Funny thing is that this is now what these neoliberal sows on Reddit tell us - at first it was: "Only personality and basic hygiene" - and now it is: "If you cannot deadlift 500lbs I will call you a pussy unworthy of any attention/recognition!" (funny because most of them are soy goys and/or w*men that would have called this toxic masculinity if it came from one of the PUAs/redpillers that they so hate; it's only wrong when certain people say it). It's extremely funny to watch them oscillate between "Just do your thing (e.g. your hobbies)/be yourself and then somebody comes along!" and their most recent attempt to force us into things that some of us (personally) don't like/appreciate (like going to the gym and lifting heavy objects for hours). And funny because they act like this was the only physical activity there is.

And then they also oscillate between "Nobody looks down on you for being into comics/cartoons/anime/etc." and this where they condemn every man that doesn't watch his diet or does (for him subjectively) excessive/repetitive/boring amounts of sport (but watch how they recoil and how injured they are whenever a redpilled fag tells a woman to watch her diet, they would never dare to call a queen lazy thereby again proving that fat shaming only affects men in a socially significant manner). They say that nobody looks down on us for playing video games/reading comics/etc. but then watch them make a 180° as soon as it comes to Neckbeards (the user overlap speaks for itself). Also very interesting whenever a soy/w*man acts tough and calls others "pussy".

One important trend is that they gradually start to become more redpilled, now they are at the point where most of us were a few years ago - which means the redpill phase with dieting/lifting/etc. (basically looksmaxxing), give it a few months and they will maybe acknowledge the black pill. Gradually we watch the neoliberal sow acknowledge the black pill. The Internet truly created a human centipede - and what was digested by everyone a long time ago finally comes to the last member in the chain that is the normie.

Last edited:
Do people with a Francis Parker Yockey avi have a need to self improve? I guess so
Funny thing is that this is now what these neoliberal sows on Reddit tell us - at first it was: "Only personality and basic hygiene" - and now it is: "If you cannot deadlift 500lbs I will call you a pussy unworthy of any attention/recognition!" (funny because most of them are soy goys and/or w*men that would have called this toxic masculinity if it came from one of the PUAs/redpillers that they so hate;
I have noticed that aswell, it is funny to see how lefitsts start to use right wing testosterone-filled arguments as soon as they want to actually hit their opponend. It proves yet another time that leftists ideas are not aligned with reality. And this is why you have to bow to the right wing ideals of deadlifting 500lbs.

You're either on the side that recognizes that life is struggle and retwards the strong, healthy and beautiful or you're living in lies trying to drag others down with fat acceptance, love is love and soydom.

brutal u shouldn't tbh. I only doing it for health and money related reasons.

Do people with a Francis Parker Yockey avi have a need to self improve? I guess so
I feel the need to self-improve when it a) is something I care about, b) something that comes with a direct advantage for me (like managing to pass an exam) - I feel no need to self-improve when these premises aren't fulfilled. I am also physically active (but not with gymmaxxing/lifting anymore). But forcing others to do stuff while proclaiming to be against it is so incredibly pathological that it had to be mentioned.
I have noticed that aswell, it is funny to see how lefitsts start to use right wing testosterone-filled arguments as soon as they want to actually hit their opponend. It proves yet another time that leftists ideas are not aligned with reality. And this is why you have to bow to the right wing ideals of deadlifting 500lbs.

You're either on the side that recognizes that life is struggle and retwards the strong, healthy and beautiful or you're living in lies trying to drag others down with fat acceptance, love is love and soydom.
Like all people they constantly lie and wear masks, only when they are angry enough they drop the mask and start to say the truth. Most people don't have the courage to admit the truth (sometimes not even when they are alone), only when they act on instinct their true character is revealed.

"Question to cucks" im pretty sure you one of them, just a guess​

Why should I lift heavy objects and exhaust myself physically when it doesn't provide any form of emotional closure or satisfaction for me as the only person that counts in that decision and when it doesn't help me to increase my life quality in a materialistic and emotional matter?
for you own health cuck
Ashish Sharma, M.D., Vishal Madaan, M.D., and Frederick D. Petty, M.D., Ph.D.
Exercise improves mental health by reducing anxiety, depression, and negative mood and by improving self-esteem and cognitive function. Exercise has also been found to alleviate symptoms such as low self-esteem and social withdrawal.
one google search away first site

if u dont "feel" the "need" then dont do it, stay and rot
didnt read the rest

brutal u shouldn't tbh. I only doing it for health and money related reasons.
Yes, there is NO problem at all with lifting/etc., I did with more or less success for years. I hope that everyone gets the gains he wants, just wanted to write something against annoying semi-red-pillers and pathological self-impro(o)vers that constantly tell others to be themselves and then when you say that you aren't interested in their particular ways they throw the pretense of individual liberty (that they normally love so much and that of course also implies the liberty not do something you don't like) out of the window.
I hate soy guzzlers. Chads started the trend then abandoned it so they could make fun of all the normies that adopted their behavior. Soys have no respectable voice as their just pretending to be Chad.
This tbh.

Self improvement is definitely worthless, but exercise is necessary to keep you healthy. It keeps your Testosterone at normal levels and helps prevent a lot of health problems. Not to mention that if you strengthen and improve the flexibility of your muscles it helps prevent injuries when you fall or twist something.

If you don't want to slowly start feeling shittier and in more pain as your life goes on then you need to at least do some cardio and aerobic exercise regularly. Especially when you're older, back injuries are debilitating.

Last edited:
Practically speaking, self-improvement is the only way through which most people here can have a chance at ascension. Self-improvement doesn’t necessarily imply a physical improvement but could also mean efforts to become more NT.

If you are against self-improvement then that’s fine but there‘s no reason to discourage others from doing so

Practically speaking, self-improvement is the only way through which most people here can have a chance at ascension. Self-improvement doesn’t necessarily imply a physical improvement but could also mean efforts to become more NT.
If you are against self-improvement then that’s fine but there‘s no reason to discourage others from doing so
I am not discouraging anyone from it, self-improvement can be done by everyone to the extend that he deems fit. Am not criticizing anyone HERE, just pointing out the hypocrisy of Reddit and other numales that offer unsolicited advice - that they feed us bluepilled lies like "Just be yourself, bro!" and then try to force us into their brands.

Self improvement is definitely worthless, but exercise is necessary to keep you healthy. It keeps your Testosterone at normal levels and helps prevent a lot of health problems. Not to mention that if you strengthen and improve the flexibility of your muscles it helps prevent injuries when you fall or twist something.

If you don't want to slowly start feeling shittier and in more pain as your life goes on then you need to at least do some cardio and aerobic exercise regularly. Especially when you're older, back injuries are debilitating.
yeah this is main problem especially if your a code monkey or office slave. I used to get wrist and back problems. couldn't even touch my toes. had no choice but yoga and gym max. I only go twice a week tho to be in normal shape, I gave up on abs and being buff, too much pain to do without roids/good genes.

:feelswhat:

Your attractiveness is largely based on your face and frame. Unless you are fat there is no mayor looks improvement to be had from working out really hard.

If you want to ascend cuckmaxx and betabuxmaxx. That's the only realistic answer. Get rich, find some single mother and raise her bastard child.

Your attractiveness is largely based on your face and frame. Unless you are fat there is no mayor looks improvement to be had from working out really hard.
Gymcelling does improve your attractiveness, obviously it won’t turn a truecel into a Gigachad but there is definitely an increase in SMV. There have been Tinder experiments with ugly gymcels who did fairly well.
Not to mention RTT game can work on women who are 25+
If you want to ascend cuckmaxx and betabuxmaxx. That's the only realistic answer. Get rich, find some single mother and raise her bastard child.
Or you could studycel, wageslave to get plastic surgery and slay younger women