Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Question to chad and staceyfishers

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
This topic is very interesting to me after reading some threads about ur experiences . whats the most insane blackpill moment u encountered chad and staceyfishing?

the amount of compliments to their eyes and faces, no questions or discussion about the bio or anything. I even asked one of them if it was okay for me to slightly cut their throats and choke them and they fucking said yes LOL

the amount of compliments to their eyes and faces, no questions or discussion about the bio or anything. I even asked one of them if it was okay for me to slightly cut their throats and choke them and they fucking said yes LOL
Lol how am i not surprised

Lol how am i not surprised
You can rly ask them anything, a good blackpill is to beckyfish imo, the people tinder give you are relative to how many people look at you and for how long. an ugly ish, normalfag becky literally gets paired with and looks at chadlites and shit 6/10 of the time. I remember once I saw a profile of a guy who was incel looking, the next* person was unironically the incelish guy but fucking upgraded. looks maxxed, genetically maxxed everything. fucking brutal imo

This topic is very interesting to me after reading some threads about ur experiences . whats the most insane blackpill moment u encountered chad and staceyfishing?
These Tinder experiments, done by @NeetSupremacist, are some of my favorite blackpills:

0k673zysixq01

EB5C260B 3476 4E2C BE70 827BA9AA8E52

“Just have a good personality bro” :soy:
Meanwhile, females would rather date child rapists, Nazis and ISIS warriors than incels.

Share other Tinder blackpills if you have any. I would like to see.

When I was chadfishing I was shocked by how many foids wanted to know the difference between keynesian and stockholm school of economics.

I got surprised how a girl shared her private pics to me so easily in just 3-4 messages. I used to think it takes time like 1-2 hours and you need to have somewhat good skill to get nudes but this showed me I was wrong. Just have good looks you get them quickly.

Last edited:
I got surprised how a girl shared her private pics to me so easily in just 3-4 messages. I used to think it takes time like 1-2 hours and you need to have somewhat good skill to get nude but this showed me I was wrong. Just have good looks you get quickly.
Its so fucking awfull they pretend to be prudes and holy when theyre legs spread open the second they see chad