Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question to Arabcels and historycels if you guys want to chime in.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
How did Jews Btfo Arabs on.. how many was it? 5 occasions? how did them manage to win each and every time?

Were Jews really just much more tribal than Arabs? is that why they won? i've watched many documentaries about this because i was curious and then of course after all that i came to the experts here at Incels.co

Last edited:
They were more organized, technically more advanced and more intelligent.

The US assistance that helped them develop their military skills and infrastructure didn't hurt either.

When? The Euro Jews? like the honkey cracker state of Israel jews?
Actual Jews most likely got conquered and converted to Islam

Modern day Jews are mostly whites that adopted the religion

Last edited:
They were more organized, technically more advanced and more intelligent.

The US assistance that helped them develop their military skills and infrastructure didn't hurt either.

Arab states are corrupt and in constant fear of being usurped, which extends to their armies. The state has to avoid giving the army too much power or training in fear of some military leader dictatormaxxing. And yh Israel has the support of the US.

ancient equipment, no communication, lack of intelligence on Israel movements and strikes, infighting between Arab states, and a very slow transition into modern society. Egypt tried zerg rushing Israel that one time but failed, manpower exists but that's the only advantage.

israel will fall
also, most in israel based on the videos I've seen either look arab or russian

The ashkenazi phenotype is rare

If by jews you mean the state of Israel, the answer to your question is "ingrland" and Ottomans. they basically btfo'd arabs and gave Palestine on a plate of gold for the jews.
ACTUALLY, ottoman sultan had nerves to suggest a big land like Iraq to be the state of Israel lately.
ingrland btfo'd half of arabia even though they fought with them. I see modern brits on 4c. with nerves to say that an arab country is an illegitimate state that they own nowadays and it's hillarious. JFL

Last edited:
They had air superiority

the us backed israel constantly

When? The Euro Jews? like the honkey cracker state of Israel jews?
Actual Jews most likely got conquered and converted to Islam

Modern day Jews are mostly whites that adopted the religion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back