Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question only for mentally/physically healthy Incels

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
If you had an aesthetically pleasing face, would this solve all your Incel problems? Such as KHH. Getting matches on Tinder. Etc.

No matter what kind of body you have.

Last edited:
Ofcourse not. My problems are out of hand, some people dying could be my problem, my problem could be other incels... this is kind of weird..... by the way you sound like a normie using such a rhetoric.

Ofcourse not. My problems are out of hand, some people dying could be my problem, my problem could be other incels... this is kind of weird..... by the way you sound like a normie using such a rhetoric.
I'm trying to get to the bottom of this pal.

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this pal.
lol. You must be a fakecel plus that fucking link to a fucking conspiracy no way you're an incel.... if you are, sorry for calling you normie but you do

No. I am a manlet.

No. I am a manlet.
Really? So even though actor Tom Cruise is also not as tall as average, having an aesthetically pleasing face wouldn't solve all your Incel problems?

Is Tom Cruise considered short?

[UWSL]Everyone knows that the action star is considered short. So how tall is Tom Cruise? Tom Cruise's height is 5'7″ but in his movies he is carefully posed to be taller than his much taller co-stars like Cameron Diaz, who is 5'9,” and Nicole Kidman, who is 5'11”.[/UWSL]

Really? So even though actor Tom Cruise is also short, having an aesthetically pleasing face wouldn't solve all your Incel problems?
He is hollywood statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed.

If you had an aesthetically pleasing face, would this solve all your Incel problems? Such as KHH. Getting matches on Tinder. Etc.

No matter what kind of body you have.

Affirmative

I don't know if there are healthy incels. I think reproductive success is a good health indicator. Inceldom is unhealthy.

I'm manlet and ethnic. Even if I start gymcelling to improve physical health there are no weights for your face, race or height.

I don't know if there are healthy incels. I think reproductive success is a good health indicator. Inceldom is unhealthy.
It isn’t, it’s just what foids find attractive. Tallfags have more health problems than manlets