Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question: if women want a man who's confident and funny...

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
why are most clowns single?

because they’re ugly

They want a funny guy. A funny chad. You could be multimillionaire comedian who is confident with charisma, but if you're ugly they will try to make you betabuxx then #metoo you

Take the joker pill

But he thugmaxxed

Which means..

Funny guy + confidence + thugmaxx = ascension?

They want a funny guy. A funny chad. You could be multimillionaire comedian who is confident with charisma, but if you're ugly they will try to make you betabuxx then #metoo you

Chad isn’t even funny its just his looks that make him “funny”

They mean they want chad

Idk either, especially those 8ft clowns who got long ass legs, and even wear makeup to raise their PSL. they’re the whole package

Clowns can only ascend in their dreams just like Joker did.

Only hunt chads

Over for clowncels, it never even began pewpew

women are stupid

I believe the telling that the woman wants a funny guy is largely false and bullshit.

@cityincel :feelswhere:
I could be wrong

However I think what girls say they want vs what guys they actually sleep with is very inaccurate, esp. since women will often give PC-approved bullshitty 'fake logic' that doesn't reflect their actual behavior in dating

Over for clowncels, it never even began pewpew
Source 3

I could be wrong

However I think what girls say they want vs what guys they actually sleep with is very inaccurate, esp. since women will often give PC-approved bullshitty 'fake logic' that doesn't reflect their actual behavior in dating

Women that say they want a “funny guy” just means they want Chad that tells the occasional joke. They will still laugh at everything he says.

It's not that they like confident men, they like chads and all of them are confident