Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question from incel about gayness

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

whoisthistho

Banned
-
So I noticed, a lot of gay men around my area tend to be really promiscuous so a lot of incels could lose their virginity by having sex with a guy. If I was really desperate, some guys would have sex with basically anything, so at my most desperate why would I not have sex with a guy. So how come not more incels just say fuck it and do that?

Because I'm not sexually attracted to men???

whoisthistho said:
So I noticed, a lot of gay men around my area tend to be really promiscuous so a lot of incels could lose their virginity by having sex with a guy. If I was really desperate, some guys would have sex with basically anything, so at my most desperate why would I not have sex with a guy. So how come not more incels just say fuck it and do that?

I mean, i'm not either. but if i really wanted to not die a virgin at my last moments, i could try to do that

because im attracted to females, not males.

why don't you say fuck it and put your dick inside an electrical outlet

I'm actually attracted to guys too but men were my abusers and I can't really connect with or touch them without feeling adrenaline surge.

Who would want shit on their dick

You only lose virginity if you fuck vagina.

Status
Not open for further replies.