Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for you guys

Site slow?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I know, but it's just part of that Disney-esque/EU ridiculousness that gave us all these asinine multi-blade things.

I liked some modifications to the idea. The Darth Maul twin design was cool, as were most of the sabers introduced in the prequels (Dooku handle was gay, Yoda saber and fight was retarded), also the sequel trilogy addition of the Ren blade with the hilt really worked. Had a rough, poorly built feel. Kinda adds to that fuck-up quality of Kylo Ren, doing this whole dark side thing more or less alone, since Snoke wasn't really involved with the sith thing.

My friends and I loved the Maul sword. We would roleplay the end scene between Maul and Obi Wan very often. Those were the days.

I know, but it's just part of that Disney-esque/EU ridiculousness that gave us all these asinine multi-blade things.

I liked some modifications to the idea. The Darth Maul twin design was cool, as were most of the sabers introduced in the prequels (Dooku handle was gay, Yoda saber and fight was retarded), also the sequel trilogy addition of the Ren blade with the hilt really worked. Had a rough, poorly built feel. Kinda adds to that fuck-up quality of Kylo Ren, doing this whole dark side thing more or less alone, since Snoke wasn't really involved with the sith thing.
It's a little strange how Yoda seemed crippled in the original trilogy, but used the force to do acrobatics in the prequels. Maybe he was abstinent from the force for a while.

Honestly, they've just taken everything too far. It's getting like Star Trek-tier.

Star Wars works when there is some mystique. It had a quiet sensibility. I like it when the Jedi were a mysterious ancient religion, now we're all Jedi. And we have wacky temples and... idk, it just went from being a great fantasy series to bad sci-fi.

Honestly, they've just taken everything too far. It's getting like Star Trek-tier.

Star Wars works when there is some mystique. It had a quiet sensibility. I like it when the Jedi were a mysterious ancient religion, now we're all Jedi. And we have wacky temples and... idk, it just went from being a great fantasy series to bad sci-fi.
It wasn't really a mysterious religion to begin with. Obi Wan spoke of the Clone Wars and the Jedi in the original movies.

That kid at the end of TLJ was really bad

Obi Wan spoke of the Clone Wars and the Jedi in the original movies.
Yes, but, it didn't have to be executed so poorly, and it could have been a line that fired your imagination, like it was.

"Clone Wars? wtf? That sounds awesome, I wonder what that entailed...."

and then "oh, it's a bunch of bad cgi with some Boba Fett origin ass-pull. Great. Why am I still going to these movies?"

Yes, but, it didn't have to be executed so poorly, and it could have been a line that fired your imagination, like it was.

"Clone Wars? wtf? That sounds awesome, I wonder what that entailed...."

and then "oh, it's a bunch of bad cgi with some Boba Fett origin ass-pull. Great. Why am I still going to these movies?"
I don't know why he was so focused on tying everything together when it wasn't needed.

I don't know why he was so focused on tying everything together when it wasn't needed.
Exactly. I gave up on Star Wars about halfway through TPM when Anakin built 3PO and midichlorians were introduced. Never looked back. I'll watch the other shit, but it doesn't "count."

I know I've said this a million times.

Exactly. I gave up on Star Wars about halfway through TPM when Anakin built 3PO and midichlorians were introduced. Never looked back. I'll watch the other shit, but it doesn't "count."

I know I've said this a million times.
You're a salty sith. Go with the flow, and let the force (Lucas and Disney) guide you.

You're a salty sith. Go with the flow, and let the force (Lucas and Disney) guide you.
Yeah, I'm a real dick when it comes to Star Wars, man.

I try not to shit on people's thing, but I also don't like lying.

I'd feel like a bigger dick if I wasn't truthful; SW got ridiculous, but that's my opinion, and millions love it, so good for them.

Yeah, I'm a real dick when it comes to Star Wars, man.

I try not to shit on people's thing, but I also don't like lying.

I'd feel like a bigger dick if I wasn't truthful; SW got ridiculous, but that's my opinion, and millions love it, so good for them.
1*w6x29FJU2T82r5Vc7bHliQ.jpeg

this site is literally becoming lookism now with the kind of lag spikes i've been having over the week but usually it's fast.