Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for you guys, If you got to choose, what would you pick?

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
1. Having sex with tons of hot girls, but never getting loved, they all see you as a piece of meat but then ignores you and jumps on the next cock. You get to slay alot, but then you end up in your 40s without no kids, no girlfriend, nothing.

2. Having sex with 6 cute girls, 6th being the one you end up in a great relationship with. This girl have slept with 1 guy before you, losing her virginity at 13, and it sucked. You get to marry her, produce 4 kids, get a home with her, she loves you and worships the ground you walk on, she is extremely loyal and never even thinks about other men?

Which life, would you choose?

Definitely the 2nd option, ive always wanted a foid to be obsessed with me

2. Anyone who says 1 is low IQ.

1 tbh, living that slayer life ya know what I'm sayin'

As an autist, I am incapable of having relationships.

1st option because I do not want kids I will not bring more incels to this world.

1. If I have a lot of money.

Yea just checking if its true when people say: "incels are just sex obsessed perverts", I would argue incels just wants some damn fucking love, like their granddad got from grandma.

2. I am not some hedonistic nihilist.

1. Haven't I already answered to such a poll last week?

1. Having sex with tons of hot girls, but never getting loved, they all see you as a piece of meat but then ignores you and jumps on the next cock. You get to slay alot, but then you end up in your 40s without no kids, no girlfriend, nothing.

2. Having sex with 6 cute girls, 6th being the one you end up in a great relationship with. This girl have slept with 1 guy before you, losing her virginity at 13, and it sucked. You get to marry her, produce 4 kids, get a home with her, she loves you and worships the ground you walk on, she is extremely loyal and never even thinks about other men?

Which life, would you choose?

2 and next time make a poll.

2 of course. I don't really care about "slaying" it. I just want someone by my side. And of course i'd want kids one day.

#1 is a cope scenario though. The girls who Chad enters are enamored with him, which is basically the extent of female love. More often than not, he dumps her to move to the next hole and she's "on the rebound" which means fucking a series of Chadlites.

the first
one

I’m conflicted, man cannot live on sex alone (then again I haven’t had sex or lived long enough to make that statement) but I certainly wouldn’t want 4 kids. The idea of bringing even a single child into this detestable world is offputting to me

2, obviously. 1 can be bought with enough money

2 but no hymen no diamond

Definitely the 2nd option, ive always wanted a foid to be obsessed with me
Women are like pets, they're called bitches for a reason.

One because holes can never be loyal even to Chad.

1 because foids are nothing but objects who serve no value in life besides sex. Foids have no value without their holes and platonic connection is impossible with them. They simply exist to give their holes to chad.

Option 2 seems tempting, but I wouldn't want kids

Since I don't want kids, and have no interest in the "love" a foid has to offer, I'll definitely take the first option.