Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for white incels

P

peaceofpoop

Greycel
If you're white and incel, are you mad at ethnics with white GFs? If so, explain your logic because being white gives you an inherent advantage.

only racistcel give af

White incels don't realize white skin and blue/green eyes is the biggest asset after having a good looking face and height

NeverSubmit said:
White incels don't realize white skin and blue/green eyes is the biggest asset after having a good looking face and height

exactly
I can't understand how a white man can be incel unless he is extremely ugly or extremely short. You have no idea how hard it is for asians.

I haven't seen any ethnic guys with white girls. I have seen plenty of white men with ethnic girls, though.

NeverSubmit said:

KyloRen said:
I haven't seen any ethnic guys with white girls. I have seen plenty of white men with ethnic girls, though.

Exactly, I've seen a few but it was always justified. The dude would've been a straight chad in his ethnic homeland, and the female was average or had some fetish. I don't understand why some white incels get angry.
Short ethnics like me, GAME OVER
LDAR

peaceofpoop said:
Exactly, I've seen a few but it was always justified. The dude would've been a straight chad in his ethnic homeland, and the female was average or had some fetish. I don't understand why some white incels get angry.
Short ethnics like me, GAME OVER
LDAR

As a white incel, I sympathize with ethnic males in the West. Even if you're more attractive than I am, odds are you'll still be incel.

White men racemix way more than white womyn.

KyloRen said:
As a white incel, I sympathize with ethnic males in the West. Even if you're more attractive than I am, odds are you'll still be incel.

Yep, we're subhuman by default
Add SHORT and UGLY and it's truly GAME OVER LDAR
I'm not deluded, I'm moving to Asia
JFL at short ethnics gymceling "we'll make it brah"

peaceofpoop said:
NeverSubmit said:
exactly
I can't understand how a white man can be incel unless he is extremely ugly or extremely short. You have no idea how hard it is for asians.

tfw green eyes and 6 ft

still incel

it's called being an aspie.

peaceofpoop said:
Yep, we're subhuman by default
Add SHORT and UGLY and it's truly GAME OVER LDAR
I'm not deluded, I'm moving to Asia
JFL at short ethnics gymceling "we'll make it brah"

Might work in Asia. If you're wealthy (relative to them).

I don't care 2bh.

whogivesafucc said:
tfw green eyes and 6 ft

still incel

SMH
JFL at how your life would've been as a <5'4 ethnic

KyloRen said:
Might work in Asia. If you're wealthy (relative to them).

Ik it will work
Only plus of being ethnic, can return to homeland

peaceofpoop said:
Ik it will work
Only plus of being ethnic, can return to homeland

Yeah, that's a big plus too. But, if you grew up in the West your culture will be different. Hard to adapt.

peaceofpoop said:
whogivesafucc said:
tfw green eyes and 6 ft
still incel
SMH
JFL at how your life would've been as a <5'4 ethnic

Yeah, that would be almost unspeakably horrid. No idea how really short men survive, take a look at some tweets from Heightism Exposed, bitches literally hate short men just for breathing the same oxygen as them. It's the most irrational thing I've ever seen.

KyloRen said:
Yeah, that's a big plus too. But, if you grew up in the West your culture will be different. Hard to adapt.

True. I'm not delusional, I've accepted the fact I'm subhuman in the West and it doesn't anger me anymore. 
I will be a normie in my home country, I could maybe even be a chadlet in other parts of Asia. In the west it's LDAR.

peaceofpoop said:
True. I'm not delusional, I've accepted the fact I'm subhuman in the West and it doesn't anger me anymore. 
I will be a normie in my home country, I could maybe even be a chadlet in other parts of Asia. In the west it's LDAR.

Good luck

whogivesafucc said:
Yeah, that would be almost unspeakably horrid. No idea how really short men survive, take a look at some tweets from Heightism Exposed, bitches literally hate short men just for breathing the same oxygen as them. It's the most irrational thing I've ever seen.

In my experience of being a very short ethnic male and most of my friends being the same, a mixture of self-induced delusion and EXTREME cope. Brb "Height doesn't matter", "I've got over my height" Cope comes in the form of absolute obsession with careermaxing and gymceling or PUA.

No, why would anyone be?

I get enraged and want to kill them both.

I don't hate the ethnics, but i think it's inherently degenerate for white women to betray their own especially with how white birthrates are going and the impending collapse of western civilization.

Crustaciouse said:

Strong logic, you wouldn't last one minute as a short ethnic.

peaceofpoop said:
Why was ER?

No idea, but seeing ugly ethnics with white gfs should give you HOPE, not make you feel angry

Am I jealous as fuck? I am tbh as with everything, theres no denying it

But I dont care to go around spouting sfcel propaganda

peaceofpoop said:
Crustaciouse said:
Strong logic, you wouldn't last one minute as a short ethnic.
I would imagine if I was an ethnic I would also hate my race of woman that go around fucking white guys.

KyloRen said:
Same.

white incel = volcel

NeverSubmit said:

white skin is the worst skin