Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for the manlet incels on here

Would you trade penis length for vertical height?

• I would sacrifice penis length for height

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I would sacrifice vertical height for penis length

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I wouldn't change anything

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6God

6God

Banned
-
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If you had the chance to, would you sacrifice inches from your penis to add to your height? Alternatively, would you sacrifice some vertical height to beef up your penis? Would you do it at a 1 to 1 exchange rate? How about a 2 to 1 exchange rate (you lose 2 inches for every 1 inch you want to transfer)? For me personally, I would rather be 6'5'' and have an inverted penis.[/font]

If I were a manlet I'd probably make the sacrifice for height bc noone is going to see down there anyway

DeadInside said:
If I were a manlet I'd probably make the sacrifice for height bc noone is going to see down there anyway

This is the right answer.

DeadInside said:
But what happens when you bag a chick then take her back to your room, pull your pants down, and your balls protrude further out than your penis?

Am I a manlet at 5'9? Honestly not sure sometimes.

jackbud said:
Am I a manlet at 5'9? Honestly not sure sometimes.
Depends where you live, I'm 5'9 too but I get dwarfed by girls now too...

Twisted said:
It really depends on how well mk-677 and cjc work out for me
Report back with results brother.

I'm aa manlet with 7 inch cock. I would sacrifice 2 inches in length for 4 inches in height

No, i have a BBC.

If i had more 1,5 points in my face i could just fuck bitches one time and make them fall in love with me.

6God said:
DeadInside said:
But what happens when you bag a chick then take her back to your room, pull your pants down, and your balls protrude further out than your penis?
Won't even have to worry about that because no chick will let me get that far

Reminder that op is a moralfag that wants to ban talking about shootings or JB

im 5'11 3/4 ( so basically 6 feet), and my dick is 7.5x5.5

i'd sacrifice an inch of height for more dick size and girth tbh.

TheVman said:
Reminder, TheVman supports pedophiles and school shooters.

6God said:
TheVman said:
Reminder, TheVman supports pedophiles and school shooters.

youre-goddamn-right-14369672.png

imagine being incel and still being a moral fag

Yes I would. Even though I'm already below-average in penis size, I'd still trade in some inches for vertical height.
The taller you are the better you are treated by society. Not just by woman, but society in general (you will get more respect, better pay etc. due to heightism).

TheVman said:
youre-goddamn-right-14369672.png

imagine being incel and still being a moral fag
Imagine fantasizing about underaged girls when you can't even get fucked by the legal ones. NICE PRIORITIES 

Mines 6 inches and I'm 5ft 7 so this is a difficult one actually. I could only really drop an inch off my dick before it'd start to look comically small. And while 5ft 8 is better than 5ft 7, it's still manlet tier and wouldn't be impressing anyone.

Tbh I think I'd just keep things the way they are if it's a 1:1 exchange rate.

Meh, my cock is a decent size and girth (if I could get it hard anymore, kek), but I don't want to lose any inches off of it.