Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for the gaslighting normies

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
So you attack incels because of their "terrible personality" and think they cant get a foidfriend because of their personality alone, what makes you think they never even tried? What about the incels who actually did try and actually did put the effort and still got nothing because many of us on here once had a good personality (as you call it) but attack us once our personality goes bad (according to you) what about the incels with a good personality and follow your rules and still cant get laid, what about them you never seem to attack them just like fatcels you only gaslight fatcels and assume all of us are obese but what about the skinnycels and gymcels they followed your rules and still cant get a foid's attention without disgusting them?

I need answers normies.

Foids don't exist.

True , they always say lose fat , but im not fat , my face is just shit overall

True , they always say lose fat , but im not fat , my face is just shit overall
What do they have to say about the incels (in denial) who followed the rules? I need answers IT

You see foids all the time
Wrong. It's just all part of an MK Ultra level psy op. They make us think foids exist to control our mind though frustration and deceit.

"foids" are just effeminate agents paid by the "govenments" to spread the lie.

Average normies are retarded. They are brainwashed savages who easily fall for the machinations of smart individuals. There is no point reasoning with them and attempting to pull them out of their delusions.

nigga don't encourage them

It's water that personality doesn't mean anything. If only men with good personalities got laid, domestic violence wouldn't exist. All that matters is that you look like you have a good personality.

So you attack incels because of their "terrible personality" and think they cant get a foidfriend because of their personality alone, what makes you think they never even tried? What about the incels who actually did try and actually did put the effort and still got nothing because many of us on here once had a good personality (as you call it) but attack us once our personality goes bad (according to you) what about the incels with a good personality and follow your rules and still cant get laid, what about them you never seem to attack them just like fatcels you only gaslight fatcels and assume all of us are obese but what about the skinnycels and gymcels they followed your rules and still cant get a foid's attention without disgusting them?

I need answers normies.
There are no normies on here. And the few that lurk to repost on inceltears just want to kick us while we’re down. You won't get answers from them here.

There are no normies on here. And the few that lurk to repost on inceltears just want to kick us while we’re down. You won't get answers from them here.
I will on IT

It's water that personality doesn't mean anything. If only men with good personalities got laid, domestic violence wouldn't exist. All that matters is that you look like you have a good personality.
They would defend the domestic violence "victims" by saying "ChiLdhOod TrAuMa maDe TheM liKe AbuSiVe mEn"

But when men do things because of childhood trauma its our fault.

I will on IT
You won’t get answers, they’ll just call you an evil misogynistic incel and move on. They’re really not worth having discussions with.

They hate you because you are ugly, and they won’t ever budge. That’s as deep as their ideology goes. Everything else they say is just so they can rationalize their aggression and make it seem righteous.

Happy Puzzle GIF

NT + my fist

Average normies are retarded. They are brainwashed savages who easily fall for the machinations of smart individuals. There is no point reasoning with them and attempting to pull them out of their delusions.
Very true

I think these people argue in what you call ‘bad faith’ so there’s no point in trying to reason with them to begin with. Might as well be trying argue some homeless paranoid schizophrenic out of their delusions it’s futile. Which is also how I feel about trying to argue with religious people.