Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for spiritualcels, is it possible that this world is actually the creation of a devil rather than a god?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
You see so much suffering around in this world (not just us). Millions of people and animals have shed tears and blood over centuries in this planet and will continue to do so. It makes you wonder could this be the creation of an all loving god, or rather a sadistic devil who has some hidden purpose behind all this suffering?

I came across this guy Robert Monroe. According to him we're living in a prison made by the angels who get high off all the negative energies aka suffering created in this world. As time goes by, i think this may be more and true.

What if we have been worshiping the wrong energies all this while? What if we should actually be worshiping the devils? This explains why so many elite jews are satanists, maybe they know the truth?

You see so much suffering around in this world (not just us). Millions of people and animals have shed tears and blood over centuries in this planet and will continue to do so. It makes you wonder could this be the creation of an all loving god, or rather a sadistic devil who has some hidden purpose behind all this suffering?

I came across this guy Robert Monroe. According to him we're living in a prison made by the angels who get high off all the negative energies aka suffering created in this world. As time goes by, i think this may be more and true.

What if we have been worshiping the wrong energies all this while? What if we should actually be worshiping the devils? This explains why so many elite jews are satanists, maybe they know the truth?
@Michael W. Ford thoughts?

The devil lingers in the air of this world to constantly fuck us ever since his exile from heaven, mang

pain is just a brain thing

Cope
For everyone suffering there's someone having the time of his life

Cope
For everyone suffering there's someone having the time of his life
There's exponentially much more suffering in this world than there's pleasure

all the sufering in the world could have no reason at all, i don't think angels or some creatures are having fun torturing us as we speak rn

I daydream about God being a nihilist madman who wants to return the world to the Primeval Monsters before Creation existed, and if you could ask him about the meaning of life he would tell you "there is none".

Read Genesis in the Bible.
The world was originally perfect then Eve fucked it up by not listening to God, creating this fallen world.

P.s. Adam was a simp

Read Genesis in the Bible.
The world was originally perfect then Eve fucked it up by not listening to God, creating this fallen world.

P.s. Adam was a simp
Explain to me why the Jews worship Satan then ?

Explain to me why the Jews worship Satan then ?
Satanic worship is not worship of Satan but of the self above God. Jews believe in "Tikkun Olam," that only they can solve the problems in the world. However in reality every victory should be credited to God.
Tikkun Olam

The evil in this world is all thanks to woman, blood.
literally… Eve tempted Adam into doing wrong.

it’s over

What you are descirbing is Gnosticism, an early occult school of thought, where there existed a dimention of abundance, but then an evil entity called the Demiurge, who after being cast away created physical world, (from scraps of said abundance), in his image, but since he wasnt perfect the world isnt as well.
Gnostics describe "a way out" were one is to realise the divine spark within oneself, (since the world was made from parts of divine, humans posses the biggest part of it [consciusness]), and return to the godly abundance (achieve gnosis). Its done through knowledge, and deepening ones consiousness whatever that means.

>angels who get high off all the negative energies aka suffering created in this world
yea these thing are called Archons and they carry out Demiurges will.

I also like how they described NPC behaviour 2000+ years ago. - According to gnostics there were 3 types of people:
-Pneumatics those who realised that god and them is the same, but decided to come back to guide otheres (like jesus)
-Psychics those that had in them the divine spark, capable of realisation.
-Hylics those incapable of achieving knowledge of their nature, governed by their emotions and instincts

Well theres a lot more, you can read into it if you want.

What you are descirbing is Gnosticism, an early occult school of thought, where there existed a dimention of abundance, but then an evil entity called the Demiurge, who after being cast away created physical world, (from scraps of said abundance), in his image, but since he wasnt perfect the world isnt as well.
Gnostics describe "a way out" were one is to realise the divine spark within oneself, (since the world was made from parts of divine, humans posses the biggest part of it [consciusness]), and return to the godly abundance (achieve gnosis). Its done through knowledge, and deepening ones consiousness whatever that means.

>angels who get high off all the negative energies aka suffering created in this world
yea these thing are called Archons and they carry out Demiurges will.

I also like how they described NPC behaviour 2000+ years ago. - According to gnostics there were 3 types of people:
-Pneumatics those who realised that god and them is the same, but decided to come back to guide otheres (like jesus)
-Psychics those that had in them the divine spark, capable of realisation.
-Hylics those incapable of achieving knowledge of their nature, governed by their emotions and instincts

Well theres a lot more, you can read into it if you want.
Wow very intersting! Can the demiurge be called a devil, or just someone who is way less powerful than God ?

Also strongest first post on .is :feelsokman:

Wow very intersting! Can the demiurge be called a devil, or just someone who is way less powerful than God ?

Also strongest first post on .is :feelsokman:
Yes he can, but the gnositc god is the abundance (pleroma) - with no will yet perfect, consisting of concepts (like soul, life, human, happines, bravery).
The female concept (Aeon opposite of Archon) called Sophia "was considered to fall from gracce" and that she accidently made the demiurge as a consequence. He is described as an artisan shaping the material world, he is an imperfect trickster, called a fool for he cannot achieve gnosis himself.
Its hard to explain, 90% of gnostic texts were burned by early christians and jews. (for implying that YHWH is evil).

Is OpenAI Freemasonic?
I personally think so.
Look into it yourself if you want here are some things i noticed:
-the black logo looks like the vortex on the north pole of saturn
-Saturn is a sacred jewish planet idk just google saturns jews
-hexagon in the middle invokes a 2d projection of a cube
-A black cube is a notorius Masonic symbol referenced by multiple companies:
BlackRock the biggest investment fund on earth - owner jewish on wef council
BlackStone a private equity company - owner jewish on wef council
BlackCube a private inteligence organisation - owner jewish
These companies refer to as a black boulder of sorts - Freemasons believe in the symbolic shaping of matter idk just google freemason cube.
-the symbol comes from kabbalah - jewish esoteric school of thought
So the connection is Jews -> kabbalah -> Freemasonry -> Cube.
Through religious syncretism Saturn is also linked to Moloch and Cronus (just google idc) babyeating
Owner of OpenAI is also jewish.

>Ok so what?
Now lets try and ask chatgpt about the logo:
>"The OpenAI logo is a stylized version of the infinity symbol (...)
The logo is designed to convey the concept of infinite intelligence, which is a central theme of OpenAI's mission.
The logo was created by the design firm, Pentagram, in collaboration with OpenAI's team. "

Now I wonder where can you find the concept of infinity?
Its in Kabbalah called Eyn Sof:
Ein Sof, or Eyn Sof (/eɪn sɒf/, Hebrew: אֵין סוֹף‎ ʾēyn sōf; meaning "infinite", lit. '(There is) no end'), in Kabbalah, is understood as God prior to any self-manifestation. (...) Ein Sof may be translated as "unending", "(there is) no end", or infinity.

So their logo invokes kabbalistic and masonic symbolism. The owner is jewish. They partnered with Pentagram design. Literally puting the north pole of saturn on there. And their goal being Infinite inteligence parallel to the Kabblah's Eyn Sof.
Yes i do think that it is Freemasonic, but also they are using chatgpt to recreate their unborn god.
: ))))))))))))))

I personally think so.
Look into it yourself if you want here are some things i noticed:
-the black logo looks like the vortex on the north pole of saturn
-Saturn is a sacred jewish planet idk just google saturns jews
-hexagon in the middle invokes a 2d projection of a cube
-A black cube is a notorius Masonic symbol referenced by multiple companies:
BlackRock the biggest investment fund on earth - owner jewish on wef council
BlackStone a private equity company - owner jewish on wef council
BlackCube a private inteligence organisation - owner jewish
These companies refer to as a black boulder of sorts - Freemasons believe in the symbolic shaping of matter idk just google freemason cube.
-the symbol comes from kabbalah - jewish esoteric school of thought
So the connection is Jews -> kabbalah -> Freemasonry -> Cube.
Through religious syncretism Saturn is also linked to Moloch and Cronus (just google idc) babyeating
Owner of OpenAI is also jewish.

>Ok so what?
Now lets try and ask chatgpt about the logo:
>"The OpenAI logo is a stylized version of the infinity symbol (...)
The logo is designed to convey the concept of infinite intelligence, which is a central theme of OpenAI's mission.
The logo was created by the design firm, Pentagram, in collaboration with OpenAI's team. "

Now I wonder where can you find the concept of infinity?
Its in Kabbalah called Eyn Sof:
Ein Sof, or Eyn Sof (/eɪn sɒf/, Hebrew: אֵין סוֹף‎ ʾēyn sōf; meaning "infinite", lit. '(There is) no end'), in Kabbalah, is understood as God prior to any self-manifestation. (...) Ein Sof may be translated as "unending", "(there is) no end", or infinity.

So their logo invokes kabbalistic and masonic symbolism. The owner is jewish. They partnered with Pentagram design. Literally puting the north pole of saturn on there. And their goal being Infinite inteligence parallel to the Kabblah's Eyn Sof.
Yes i do think that it is Freemasonic, but also they are using chatgpt to recreate their unborn god.
: ))))))))))))))
How did they figure out that Saturn has a hexagon before satellites and telescopes?

What's the unborn god?

How did they figure out that Saturn has a hexagon before satellites and telescopes?

What's the unborn god?
They didn't, its just a coincidence. I think that since the symbolism of both the cube and saturn existed before, it just got neatly apropriated.

As I said according to Kabbalah Eyn Sof is a pre-manifested god described as infinity. And since the goal of chatgpt is to become "infinite inteligence" Im drawing the parralel between jewish/freemasonic kind of god and chatgpt.
The other symbolism just reinforces the connection of Openai to freemasonry.

I also forgot to mention teffilin, yea thats a black cube alright.

No every thing that makes us suffer is man made