Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question for ropemaxxcels: What do you expect from death?

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
I understand then that most of you feel in death a kind of emptiness of the senses where you go literally towards nothingness: without form, without senses, without lack or presence of form and without lack or presence of sense. A kind of absolute self-denial.

Some of you I know suffer from chronic illnesses, some extremely painful, however, if you are healthy, physically speaking, What do you expect from death beyond killing the senses? What's the point of killing yourself?

Born blind people do not 'see' anything, born deaf people do not 'hear' anything, people incapable of feeling pain don't know what 'pain' feels like, these three have nothing to compare it too. As such, I expect nothingness, as if your consciousness was entirely destroyed. Your world isn't even dark, it's gone...

I understand then that most of you feel in death a kind of emptiness of the senses where you go literally towards nothingness: without form, without senses, without lack or presence of form and without lack or presence of sense. A kind of absolute self-denial.

Some of you I know suffer from chronic illnesses, some extremely painful, however, if you are healthy, physically speaking, What do you expect from death beyond killing the senses? What's the point of killing yourself?
I expect olam haba

Born blind people do not 'see' anything, born deaf people do not 'hear' anything, people incapable of feeling pain since pain don't know what 'pain' feels like, these three have nothing to compare it too. As such, I expect nothingness, as if your consciousness was entirely destroyed. Your world isn't even dark, it's gone...
Brutal. It's like reading Buddha.

View: https://youtu.be/GgfmLuUGETc?si=ggkEgfcrUdNLeptk

The absence of pain, especially the mental pain of inceldom. There is nothing worth doing in this world anyways, the question is more why would anyone not kill themselves at a certain age. Considering it's all downhill after 25, even for normies.

The absence of pain, especially the mental pain of inceldom. There is nothing worth doing in this world anyways, the question is more why would anyone not kill themselves at a certain age. Considering it's all downhill after 25, even for normies.
People cope in many ways. Some copes are quite powerful.

For example, in video games there are dozens of copes; For example, after a long day of wageslaving, I go to the PC, play, smoke my cigarettes and am relatively happy with my copes.

I need to work and exhaust myself to enjoy the small pleasures of life.

I expect to be free of this terrible reality and go to a new reality. A type of paradise or a higher dimensional existence. I don't have my inferior body or terrible life that I have now.

How it was like before you were born

People cope in many ways. Some copes are quite powerful.

For example, in video games there are dozens of copes; For example, after a long day of wageslaving, I go to the PC, play, smoke my cigarettes and am relatively happy with my copes.

I need to work and exhaust myself to enjoy the small pleasures of life.
The copes just make it more bearable if you have a reason to stay alive. But if you don't have one, then I can't see how copes themselves make up for all the negative experiences that are still to come.

The copes just make it more bearable if you have a reason to stay alive. But if you don't have one, then I can't see how copes themselves make up for all the negative experiences that are still to come.
Most people have no reason to keep living, yet, they still walking.

TNow that you are blackpilled and have swallowed the blackpill (I Guess) What purpose does a foid have beyond your exploitation as a man? That's the point. Foids, chads and sexhavers have all committed suicide and foids are nothing more than another cope. A pretty strong cope but they are still copes.

Even suffering and self-pity are still coping.

Most people have no reason to keep living, yet, they still walking.

TNow that you are blackpilled and have swallowed the blackpill (I Guess) What purpose does a foid have beyond your exploitation as a man? That's the point. Foids, chads and sexhavers have all committed suicide and foids are nothing more than another cope. A pretty strong cope but they are still copes.

Even suffering and self-pity are still coping.
The male brain is dependent on foids, that's the issue, see pavlovs pyramid of needs. I would define "cope" as something that's not vital but can make life more enjoyable, like goyslop or video games. Therefore I wouldn't consider foids as a cope, even though of course it's primitive and pointless how obsessed we are with them. But that's an inbuilt dependence that you can hardly turn off without negative effects.

For my suffering to end, ASAP, would fill me with peace knowing that my time on clown world can be over soon.