Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

question for ricecels living in east asia

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Major
★★★
are east asian girls very picky? are they 6’2 chang only? Are they really that shy or is it just around inkwells?

East Asian girls are super picky with race. I just tried to have a friendly talk with one of my sister's noodlefoid friends on IG and she was bitching to my sister for no reason. Funny tho because these noodles will spread their legs for cumskin chad. Fucking Koreans bro 시발.

East Asian girls are super picky with race. I just tried to have a friendly talk with one of my sister's noodlefoid friends on IG and she was bitching to my sister for no reason. Funny tho because these noodles will spread their legs for cumskin chad. Fucking Koreans bro 시발.
yea i hate koreans especially korean americans. im chinese and i want a hqnp chinese girl. I'm radiant in valorant is that enough for an autistic 4'10 3 psl chinese girl?

are east asian girls very picky? are they 6’2 chang only? Are they really that shy or is it just around inkwells?
Yes they're picky. Korean men are waking up tho. Not sure about other places. Sgp and HK are still somewhat not aware of it.

Yes they're picky. Korean men are waking up tho. Not sure about other places. Sgp and HK are still somewhat not aware of it.
brutal

Last edited:
I want a qt asian with big boobas

Bump because I need to know for my Vietnam trip.

My impression from my short family stay there was that they can identify whomever is NT or not, just as the foids in the west do. You also don't get any foreigner appeal afforded to white passport bros. Some are easy if you're white.
They were not shy to me at all, but that may be because I looked like a local. Do you expect them to be shy around cels? That'd probably be repulsion and cautiousness. Many young couples looked TikTok influenced in their style and aesthetics.

are east asian girls very picky?
Yes.

are they 6’2 chang only?
Hmm, i'd say 50:50. They'll of course prefer taller ones but considering average height of people here in South Korea, 6'2 is not very common and some foids will think 6'2 is too much unless they are taller than 5'7 or something too. But your looks(face) is very important, not only in dating but also in almost every aspect of your daily life in SK.

Are they really that shy or is it just around inkwells?
Most of foids won't approach you in the first hand unless you're a chad. Needless to say when you're an inkie - you'll be seen as nothing but literally a subhukan vermin bug. Those foids will never give you attention, and and will treat you so shitty with such a poor attitude.

Asian “women” disgust me I want all Asia nuked plz

Yes.

Hmm, i'd say 50:50. They'll of course prefer taller ones but considering average height of people here in South Korea, 6'2 is not very common and some foids will think 6'2 is too much unless they are taller than 5'7 or something too. But your looks(face) is very important, not only in dating but also in almost every aspect of your daily life in SK.

Most of foids won't approach you in the first hand unless you're a chad. Needless to say when you're an inkie - you'll be seen as nothing but literally a subhukan vermin bug. Those foids will never give you attention, and and will treat you so shitty with such a poor attitude.
ok

Last edited:
Yes.

whats the bare minimum height u have to be to not be seen as subhuman? whats the ideal height range for women? I heard in japan at least, foids think 5'7 is short but over that is pretty avg and apparently fucking 5'9.5 is ideal for some???? (probs a bit of virtue signalling and those girls are a minority) Im guessing in korea height standards are a bit higher cuz theyre taller. Also, asian women are still women i think 6'2 is still ideal for most

Bump because I need to know for my Vietnam trip.

My impression from my short family stay there was that they can identify whomever is NT or not, just as the foids in the west do. You also don't get any foreigner appeal afforded to white passport bros. Some are easy if you're white.

They were not shy to me at all, but that may be because I looked like a local. Do you expect them to be shy around cels? That'd probably be repulsion and cautiousness. Many young couples looked TikTok influenced in their style and aesthetics.
Vietnam isnt in east asia but ig northern viets are ok

whats the bare minimum height u have to be to not be seen as subhuman? whats the ideal height range for women? I heard in japan at least, foids think 5'7 is short but over that is pretty avg and apparently fucking 5'9.5 is ideal for some???? (probs a bit of virtue signalling and those girls are a minority) Im guessing in korea height standards are a bit higher cuz theyre taller. Also, asian women are still women i think 6'2 is still ideal for most
5'8.5 is average male height in SK(who were born in 2004), but ideal height for kimchiwhores would be at least 5'11(180cm). Of course the taller the better for most foids(especially foids are tall), but most of them prefer 5'8 men with prettyfaced changlet rather than 6'2 ogremaxxed ugly normie rice(face >> height).

5'8.5 is average male height in SK(who were born in 2004), but ideal height for kimchiwhores would be at least 5'11(180cm). Of course the taller the better for most foids(especially foids are tall), but most of them prefer 5'8 men with prettyfaced changlet rather than 6'2 ogremaxxed ugly normie rice(face >> height).
ok