Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for Normans, why was this young boy bullied if appearance dosent matter?

I imagine they'd say that kids are bullies but we're supposed to grow out of it or some shit

i can't even imagine what that kid must go through. i hate people

A kid like that can't escape the Inceldom. He'll be on here in a few years. Another poor soul that has to go through little Chad's abuse.

According to normies

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7ec5nf/nobody_is_hating_incels_because_they_are_ugly/

Kointo said:
A kid like that can't escape the Inceldom. He'll be on here in a few years. Another poor soul that has to go through little Chad's abuse.

He can't even get surgery to change his looks, he will permanently look like that.

i cant remember the youtube channel but theres a channel that is full of kids who have deformities/ disabled/ or stuff like cerebral palsy and chad is with them and reads books and shit to them and you just feel bad for them because theres no escaping inceldom for them.

Sadly you will see the video full of normie comments trying to give these kids bluepill hope.

Pathetic normies.

Kids are immature little shits, I remember when I was younger I used to laugh at this boy for stuttering a lot.

Some day instead of feeling sad and depressed he's gonna feel angry and spiteful because asshole kids(and eventually adults) cheated him out of happiness and a somewhat normal life. I feel bad for him.

Nautica1983 said:
According to normies

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7ec5nf/nobody_is_hating_incels_because_they_are_ugly/

They have to be trolling. Nobody is that deluded. I mean a large part of bullying is pointing out what makes someone ugly and harassing them for it. For example a girl that is flat chested will get called a 12 year old boy that is a plank.

It doesn't get much more over than that.

According to redpill tradcon faggots bullying is a good thing because weird people deserve to be bullied.

Poor kid. If this keeps going I hope one day he goes on a rampage against the people that did him bad.

NekoStance said:
I imagine they'd say that kids are bullies but we're supposed to grow out of it or some shit

sounds about right. And then they'll blame the boy for being depressed and angry when he's older. 

I fucking hate people.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i cant remember the youtube channel but theres a channel that is full of kids who have deformities/ disabled/ or stuff like cerebral palsy and chad is with them and reads books and shit to them and you just feel bad for them because theres no escaping inceldom for them.

Sadly you will see the video full of normie comments trying to give these kids bluepill hope.

Pathetic normies.
Special Books by Special Kids
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMbYLKfQZxg[/video]

Earthbound said:

fuck yes thats the channel i was watching vids from it today but couldnt be fucked searching for it again haha

Earthbound said:

How can he ever be a comedian? You feel like crap (for the kid) by just looking at his face. He could tell the most funny joke ever told and you'd have to fake laugh.

Seeing how kids behave is usually an great blackpill research, Society has not teach them to lie yet so they just do what they think is "rigth" (aka what nature commands)

Normies: "It must be his bad personality!!111"

I'm raging hard right now. Normies make me SICK! Further proof that everything you will experience on this planet is based on the way you look.

He probably has a shit personality that's why.

Kointo said:

Normies larping as Chad bullies kids. Chads are good people to incels (from personal experience)

Unbearable2woman said:
Seeing how kids behave is usually an great blackpill research, Society has not teach them to lie yet so they just do what they think is "rigth" (aka what nature commands)

It absolutely makes sense for nature to command this, too. Natural selection taken up a notch - ostracizing the weak, disabled, and deformed for bad genetics from a society makes absolute sense for the genetic well-being of the herd. Although evidence as old as 10,000 years ago (IIRC) indicates that the disabled were cared for, I'm willing to bet that it was the parents caring for them, or it was an aging patriarch of a clan. Outside of the extremely recent evolutionary history of man, caring for the weak and deformed simply made no sense and there was no motivation to do so besides motherly love induced by oxytocin. Chad apes probably clobbered incel apes over nothing.

Poor kid but good point.. No way this kid has a bad personality. Still gets bullied because of looks, just lol. Fuck you delusional normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back