Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy (Question for non english nativecels) Do you also have problems understanding lyrics of songs in english?

Is it difficult for you to understand the lyrics of an english song or?

• It's too difficult for me to understand the lyrics of an english song

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It's impossible for me to understand the lyrics of an english song, I have to use jewgle for it

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Neither, I am a languagemogging chad

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Last edited:
Fucking jewtube

The song is just saying "love will come again" with a few extras thrown in. It doesn't really have a meaning.

Tbf the lyrics are distorted. It's probably for stylistic effect like a lot of EDM songs do, since you don't listen to the lyrics in EDM but rather the beat itself, for example

View: https://youtu.be/dGsdg2YYTCY

This is fully in English but I not the slightest clue what it's saying if I don't have the actual lyrics in front of me.

I swear to god if this is a stealth foid worship thread and you made me write all that shit I will beat you to death (in video game ofc)

Last edited:
As a non-native english speaker, I sometimes find it difficult to understand lyrics in english, sometimes not.
Listening to english conversations helps you a lot, I increases your ability to understand english lyrics or spoken words over time just like any skill.

Depends on the song

I don't understand jack shit, stems from lack of interactions and not having good IQ.
Can't even decipher what the songs are trying to convey in me.
Sucks to be a brown latino with low IQ.
Can an english native please help me understand the lyrics of this song? pt.1
@? @bigantennaemay1

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Zw7l11EQ8&ab_channel=U%C4%9FurKaraman

It's probably because the singing is vocoded against the loud dance music.

What's funny is that the song was made by a Dutch guy (idk if the vocals are his or sampled from somewhere).

Depends, I think I understand most of it but not everything

Mostly I don't understand 80 percent of the lyrics. Even in movies I have to use eng subtitles because I can't understand quiet and mumbling speech. I have hearing problems so that contributes also.

I'm English and I can't understand the lyrics of nearly every song I listen to.

The song is just saying "love will come again" with a few extras thrown in. It doesn't really have a meaning.

Tbf the lyrics are distorted. It's probably for stylistic effect like a lot of EDM songs do, since you don't listen to the lyrics in EDM but rather the beat itself, for example

View: https://youtu.be/dGsdg2YYTCY

This is fully in English but I not the slightest clue what it's saying if I don't have the actual lyrics in front of me.

I swear to god if this is a stealth foid worship thread and you made me write all that shit I will beat you to death (in video game ofc)

Ngl, I love the '80s synthwave/Italo-Disco feel to this.

Listening to english conversations helps you a lot,
Yes how do you do this when you are a subhuman like me?
Inb4 watch movies
That won't help
Mostly I don't understand 80 percent of the lyrics. Even in movies I have to use eng subtitles because I can't understand quiet and mumbling speech. I have hearing problems so that contributes also.
Brootal listeningpill
I'm English and I can't understand the lyrics of nearly every song I listen to.
Lek your language is retarded

This happens to me with a lot of Spanish songs. Like I don’t know how to explain it I understand it but I’m not like picking up the words and their meaning compared to English. @NirvanaFan1988 @TheDarkEnigma Ustedes tienen la misma problema si o no?

This happens to me with a lot of Spanish songs. Like I don’t know how to explain it I understand it but I’m not like picking up the words and their meaning compared to English. @NirvanaFan1988 @TheDarkEnigma Ustedes tienen la misma problema si o no?
I can understand Spanish songs well and know what they mean and sing in Spanish.

I used to listen to a lot of romantic salsa music in my bluepilled teen years believe it or not lol.

I can understand Spanish songs well and know what they mean and sing in Spanish.

I used to listen to a lot of romantic salsa music in my bluepilled teen years believe it or not lol.
No I still do bro I listened to it all my life. Romeo Santos, Enrique Iglesias, Prince Royce, Juan Luis Guerra, etc. I still listen to it actually and have an entire playlist dedicated to the Spanish music I like.

No I still do bro I listened to it all my life. Romeo Santos, Enrique Iglesias, Prince Royce, Juan Luis Guerra, etc. I still listen to it actually and have an entire playlist dedicated to the Spanish music I like.
Yeah, I've posted these songs on here before but I don't listen to them anymore tbh because it's bluepilled cringe.

Yeah, I've posted these songs on here before but I don't listen to them anymore tbh because it's bluepilled cringe.
You can’t really escape romantic songs in Latin music bro every single Spanish fucking song is about romance, sex or intimacy

You can’t really escape romantic songs in Latin music bro every single Spanish fucking song is about romance, sex or intimacy
Yeah, which is why I don't listen to it often. It's all either foid worship or about getting cucked.

No mijo, yo si entiendo muy bien las canciones en español salvo que sea reggeaton con efectos de sonidos ahi si no entiendo obviamente
a lot of romantic salsa music
shit is ropefuel
every single Spanish fucking song is about romance, sex or intimacy
this is why I hate LATAM

No mijo, yo si entiendo muy bien las canciones en español salvo que sea reggeaton con efectos de sonidos ahi si no entiendo obviamente
No para ti yo estaba refiriéndose a inglés

I don't have an issue with understanding the lyrics in english songs (I'm not a native speaker).
I do however, have issues (sometimes) understanding every word being said in english-speaking movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back