Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for my fellow poorcels

which?

• 3cm of height

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Your own house, no goy mortgage needed

Votes: 18 94.7%

• Total voters
SUH

SUH

Veteran
if given the choice, would you rather get an additional 3cm of height or your 5 room house with free utilities?
Inb4 some high IQ fakecels shit up the thread with muh bootstraps moneymaxxing advice

I'd much rather get a house so I can LDAR in peace without any annoying family members.

I'd much rather get a house so I can LDAR in peace without any annoying family members.

3 cm, if I fix my posture from spending all my time on the PC I'll get like 10. Gimme the house.

You can wear non-elevator shoes or boots for like 2 cm easy. Now 5 or 6 inches, I'd think about it. But a 5 bedroom and no utility bills? That's a lot of money for surgerymaxxing and copes.

Height is not important when you're ugly.
So yeah the house to ldar!

Having a house boosts your smv probably more than 3cm would if you're an average (five 9 or 10) height dude. Kinda a no brainer for me. Manlets might desperately go for the 3cm but if you're a true manlet that's not going to help you either.

Anyway pick yourself up by the bootstraps and save 80,000 to make on a downpayment and start making six figures. It's all very easy.

This is why I am a deadbeat bum derelict. I drift from town to town. I stay where it's cheap. Usually just renting out bedrooms. When you are an incel that is all you need. A rented room. I'll never have a girlfriend or any children. It's over

3 cm is barely anything jfl. I'd rather the house.

3 cm is barely anything jfl. I'd rather the house.
Yeah not sure why he chose 3cm that’s nothing. Even 3” is barely an improvement.

I'm already a manlet, and an ugly one at that. Dumb poll ngl

For a normie height is critical, so many of em got a house car job and still not enough to compete with chad. But for us it wouldn't make any difference due to our face, damaged brain from a lifetime of loneliness and depression. At this point i'd rather take the house.

3 cm is nothing you can sell the house and get LL surgery easily 4+inch for your height

whats the point to go 160 to 163 cm,i choose the house

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back