Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for my fellow NEETs

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
What do you plan on doing after your parents die or kick you out hopefully I would have ascended outta NEETdom or get welfare by then otherwise I’m roping

I'm assuming most are hoping for some form of inheritance in the will or relying on disabilitybuxx/getting some sort of job with the help of inherited wealth...:feelshehe:

Or perhaps in too deep LDARing to think about it. :feelskek:

I'm assuming most are hoping for some form of inheritance in the will or relying on disabilitybuxx/getting some sort of job with the help of inherited wealth...:feelshehe:

Or perhaps in too deep LDARing to think about it. :feelskek:
Imagine getting inheritance

CAB5882D 6176 4331 87EC DDAE414EC279

What do you plan on doing after your parents die or kick you out hopefully I would have ascended outta NEETdom or get welfare by then otherwise I’m roping
If family pass away 'Squatters rights'

If family kick me out 'Find nearest soup kitchen, sell big issue ((JFL) hugely competitiive among homeless to be employed to sell that newspaper charity)'

Bleak Bleak Bleak.

Inheritance or french AAH (money for disabledcel, easy to fraud)

I am fucking bitches and buying sex toys.

probably suicide

I am a NEET oldcel and live in supported accommodation that the taxpayer pays for.