Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for mods

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I know this website is 1 day old but will there be gifs? Gifs will make it a lot better

EDIT: Also one suggestion... Make Avatars bigger and they will have a lot more value.. Make the website image incuding tbh tbh

uQpb2eU.gif

torujo said:

DQ3yyB0.gif

Legit it's awesome. Mods should make a thread on what gifs this website needs tbh tbh

I hope they add cage 
giphy.gif

tbh
giphy.gif

tb

giphy.gif

t

Weed said:
I know this website is 1 day old but will there be gifs? Gifs will make it a lot better

EDIT: Also one suggestion... Make Avatars bigger and they will have a lot more value.. Make the website image incuding tbh tbh

One of the things I never liked about lookism is that nearly half of the posts are one of the same 10 or so reaction gifs that get posted over and over.

I do agree with making avatars bigger.  I think 200x200 would be a good maximum size.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Weed said:

One of the things I never liked about lookism is that nearly half of the posts are one of the same 10 or so reaction gifs that get posted over and over.

I do agree with making avatars bigger.  I think 200x200 would be a good maximum size.

Make gifs usage limited ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. People will use them anyways IMO because they make things a bit more entertaining.

Based necropost

don't talk to mods they are trannys and will move their 100% incel post to the sewers