Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for @Mentally lost cel

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
@Mentally lost cel do you really not understand the fact that when you tag/quote a user in an edit, said user won't get the alert (meaning he won't know you replied to him unless he comes back to the thread and scrolls down until he finds your reply by chance or because he's aware of your retardation and curious enough to come back to see if you replied)?

For a while I thought you were doing it on purpose during arguments so as to sneakily get the last word but I noticed you keep doing it even when you reply to normal posts from friendly users and you seem actually obvious to the fact even after I've pointed it out multiple times :waitwhat: are you mentally disabled bro :what:

@Transcended Trucel needs to know this

@Mentally lost cel do you really not understand the fact that when you tag/quote a user in an edit, said user won't get the alert (meaning he won't know you replied to him unless he comes back to the thread and scrolls down until he finds your reply by chance or because he's aware of your retardation and curious enough to come back to see if you replied)?

For a while I thought you were doing it on purpose during arguments so as to sneakily get the last word but I noticed you keep doing it even when you reply to normal posts from friendly users and you seem actually obvious to the fact even after I've pointed it out multiple times :waitwhat: are you mentally disabled bro :what:
He is confirmed to be retarded.

He is not only retarded but is worse than a stubborn mule and will continue to ignore your advice :bigbrain:

He is confirmed to be retarded.

He is not only retarded but is worse than a stubborn mule and will continue to ignore your advice :bigbrain:
Either that or he doesn't care about the opinions of the users he's replying to which makes the act of replying completely futile in the first place and leads me to think he's an infiltrator trying build credibility with the minimum amount of effort :waitwhat:

@Mentally lost cel thots on this theory? :bigbrain:

Either that or he doesn't care about the opinions of the users he's replying to which makes the act of replying completely futile in the first place and leads me to think he's an infiltrator trying build credibility with the minimum amount of effort :waitwhat:

@Mentally lost cel thots on this theory? :bigbrain:
Maybe he thinks it adds to his post count doing that :feelshaha:

Maybe he thinks it adds to his post count doing that :feelshaha:
tenor.gif

@Mentally lost cel if you don't reply to this thread you admit that you're an r/Soylent moderator and this will be used against you in future arguments :bigbrain:

Why do you bully him? , he just wants to watch his netflix in peace. :fuk:

Nah

He was talking shit about me behind my back, calling me an alt and whatnot without ever having the balls to tag me at any point of his slander.

I approve of this call out :feelsjuice:

Nah

He was talking shit about me behind my back, calling me an alt and whatnot without ever having the balls to tag me at any point of his slander.

I approve of this call out :feelsjuice:
Let the past be the past. Be da biggar man :smonk:

He disrespected me and sided with another retarded nigger that was making shit up trying to get me banned. That's pretty much the main reason why I'm fucking with him. Second reason is that he goes around running his mouth like an idiot so he can't complain :bigbrain: I know sanctimonious people like you can't resist the urge to moralfag when you see someone "bullying" another user but next time try not to jump to conclusions so quickly without knowing the full context :feelsokman: also, you're being condescending to the person you're trying to protect by treating him like a little sensitive child that can't defend himself so you're not making things better for anyone bro :feelsthink:

He disrespected me and sided with another retarded nigger that was making shit up trying to get me banned
@Mentally lost cel is that true?. Hitting a low bar if that's the case. :smonk:
I know sanctimonious people like you can't resist the urge to moralfag when you see someone "bullying" another user but next time try not to jump to conclusions so quickly without knowing the full context
if I assumed you're bullying him it's because of reputation not context. He's not the first user you and @Dregster666 seem to start a fist fight with . And then, your interactions with him are almost always hostile. Also I wouldn't jump to conclusions had you actually clarified your position. You Going around mocking him in any thread he makes doesn't exactly paint the right picture of you. :fuk:
also, you're being condescending to the person you're trying to protect by treating him like a little sensitive child that can't defend himself so you're not making things better for anyone bro
I'm not defending him. Personally i don't even know him in any level since he joined. But there's nothing wrong with helping the weak , as Lack of consideration and extreme aggression is nothing but a normie way of asserting dominance over us. :fuk:

@Mentally lost cel is that true?. Hitting a low bar if that's the case. :smonk:

if I assumed you're bullying him it's because of reputation not context. He's not the first user you and @Dregster666 seem to start a fist fight with . And then, your interactions with him are almost always hostile. Also I wouldn't jump to conclusions had you actually clarified your position. You Going around mocking him in any thread he makes doesn't exactly paint the right picture of you. :fuk:

I'm not defending him. Personally i don't even know him in any level since he joined. But there's nothing wrong with helping the weak , as Lack of consideration and extreme aggression is nothing but a normie way of asserting dominance over us. :fuk:
The sanctimonious loser is calling me a normie cuz I don't live up to his high moral standards :horror: i totally didn't see this coming (sarcasm).
But there's nothing wrong with helping the weak
:lul: @Mentally lost cel thots??

Wtf is this lol,I think the stuff you’re talking about is I reply to a few users in a minute or so usually,that’s why they don’t get the alert , you need to learn that before me bro ,I live rent free in your head torturing your poor butthurt souls @Dregster666 @Algeriancel

can’t care less
is that true?. Hitting a low bar if that's the case. :smonk:
I’m not the one who “reees” themselves bro, these fags hit a new low bar everyday
Let the past be the past. Be da biggar man :smonk:
He’s so butthurt about it lol
Very well then :feelssus: but if I see him do it again im not gonna hold back :feelsjuice:
Don’t hold back bro, come on, I thought you were smarter than a butthurt faggot

Last edited:
Wtf is this lol,I think the stuff you’re talking about is I reply to a few users in a minute or so usually,that’s why they don’t get the alert , you need to learn that before me bro ,I live rent free in your head torturing your poor butthurt souls @Dregster666 @Algeriancel

can’t care less

I’m not the one who “reees” themselves bro, these fags hit a new low bar everyday

Larp and cope. Your stupidity was exposed bro. You will be forever remembered as the guy who was too dumb to know how to quote properly. Over for you.

@Dregster666 just told you he's willing to move past it. Calling him butthurt when he's willing to do that doesn't really help you out here.

Your problem is with snake eyes faggit over there :fuk:

can’t care less

Yeah you're about to get sent crying out of this forum before the year is over :feelsjuice:

You wont think much of it now but you won't be so confident when you're continuously getting the back of your neck slapped, you were warned bitch youve done fucked up now replying to this thread :feelshmm:

@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/13/13198.jpg?1624215720 [/UWSL]@Dregster666 just told you he's willing to move past it. Calling him butthurt when he's willing to do that doesn't really help you out here.
Dude, he's retarded.
I'm a badass velociraptor you bitch! don't you dare disrespec me again or I'll eat u alive

Yeah you're about to get sent crying out of this forum before the year is over :feelsjuice:

You wont think much of it now but you won't be so confident when you're continuously getting the back of your neck slapped, you were warned bitch youve done fucked up now replying to this thread :feelshmm:
:feels::feels::feels:

@Dregster666 just told you he's willing to move past it. Calling him butthurt when he's willing to do that doesn't really help you out here.

Nah fuck them both, they are just sad miserable pieces of human trash, let them talk,I wasn’t the butthurt ones who created threads and attacked someone in their every post
@Diocel Dude who tf are you again? Some anime loving weeb faggot :foidSoy:

Last edited:
Nah fuck them both, they are just sad miserable pieces of human trash, let them talk,I wasn’t the butthurt ones who created threads and attacked someone in their every post
@Diocel Dude who tf are you again? Some anime loving weeb faggot :foidSoy:
f483423c54b325627d0a4094514ac236.gif

Nigga you still tagging in edits. Your brainlessness is truly boundless

It’s like that if you are replying to +1 people, braindead butthurt boy
OMFG LMAO u don't know you can quote everyone at once by using the "+ Quote" button??? Please tell me you're not this retarded :lul:

OMFG LMAO u don't know you can quote everyone at once by using the "+ Quote" button??? Please tell me you're not this retarded :lul:
I’m doing that , are you ok in the mind? I’m saying I read them later , won’t reply to your braindead shit anymore

YEAH BIACH!! CRY!!!! CRY YOU FOKIN LITTLE MAGGOT!!! MWAHAHAHAA :feelsdevil:
Yes it is indeed over for him.

I only let it slide because he gets genuinely angry, but nah no more nice DregKing :feelsjuice:

I’m doing that , are you ok in the mind? I’m saying I read them later , won’t reply to your braindead shit anymore
Wtf dude, you're making no sense. Just accept the fact that you were too stupid to know there was a quote button all along :feelskek:
Yes it is indeed over for him.

I only let it slide because he gets genuinely angry, but nah no more nice DregKing :feelsjuice:
This is too brutal man :feelshaha:

@Idlevillagercel and @Dregster666 why are you doing this? Why do you pick fights with random fellow cels on the forum? You did the same thing to @your personality and tried to harass him too. This is unfair and nobody is calling you out.

I am with fellow cels like @Mentally lost cel and @your personality . They are my fellow cels and they should not be harassed and silenced in any way.

@Idlevillagercel and @Dregster666 why are you doing this? Why do you pick fights with random fellow cels on the forum? You did the same thing to @your personality and tried to harass him too. This is unfair and nobody is calling you out.

I am with fellow cels like @Mentally lost cel and @your personality . They are my fellow cels and they should not be harassed and silenced in any way.
I could explain myself in more detail and justify all of my actions but it's not worth the effort in this particular case. You have the words "curry" and "fool" in your username. Never began for your brainlossus

No week goes by without fucking drama in this forum.

I could explain myself in more detail and justify all of my actions but it's not worth the effort in this particular case. You have the words "curry" and "fool" in your username. Never began for your brainlossus
if not for me, explain to others why are you doing this? It's not right trying to bully some fellow cel who didn't do anything to you. This is hypocritical and exhibiting the same behavior as normies.

You have the whole forum to yourself with no word limit, explain yourself in complete detail, go ahead nobody is stopping you.
Also, yes I am retarded and low iq. :feelstastyman:
:yes::yes::yes:

Oyy we left @your personality alone and have issued multiple apologies :feelswhat:

I will admit that part of that was for entertainment but I never meant for things to get out of hand :feelsbadman:

This other little edge lord faggot has been asking for it since day 1 :feelswhat: just read the above responses for why I wont feel bad running this dude off this site :feelsUgh:

if not for me, explain to others why are you doing this? It's not right trying to bully some fellow cel who didn't do anything to you. This is hypocritical and exhibiting the same behavior as normies.

You have the whole forum to yourself with no word limit, explain yourself in complete detail, go ahead nobody is stopping you.

Also, yes I am retarded and low iq. :feelstastyman:

:yes::yes::yes:
You made a series of threads harassing Caesercel and arguing trying to convince him you're a retarded curry. Check yourself before calling me hypocritical. :feelsokman:

Oyy we left @your personality alone and have issued multiple apologies :feelswhat:

I will admit that part of that was for entertainment but I never meant for things to get out of hand :feelsbadman:

This other little edge lord faggot has been asking for it since day 1 :feelswhat: just read the above responses for why I wont feel bad running this dude off this site :feelsUgh:
Like how? How is he asking for it? Can you link a thread where he is trying to pick up a fight with you two? I am just asking. :feelsbadman:
You made a series of threads harassing Caesercel and arguing trying to convince him you're a retarded curry. Check yourself before calling me hypocritical. :feelsokman:
I am a retarded curry why would I need convincing anybody. And yes picking up random bickering fights was stupid, retarded and hypocritical. I admit my mistake.

But the question will you accept yours? I think it's enough, you should stop, stop trying to bully fellow cels who have got nothing to do with you.

Last edited:
Like how? How is he asking for it? Can you link a thread where he is trying to pick up a fight with you two? I am just asking. :feelsbadman:
Buddy he accused me of being @BlkPillPres alt, has slandered blkpillpress for personal reasons and has gone as far as accusing me of being an infiltrator.

the most weasel thing to point out about all of this is that he never tagged me or blkpill to address any of it :feelswhat:

To this day, I still have no fucking idea what I did to him to even instigate all of that :feelssus:
I think it's enough, you should stop, stop trying to bully
No :feelsjuice: it's gametime :dab:

I am a retarded curry why would I need convincing anybody. And yes picking up random bickering fights was stupid, retarded and hypocritical. I admit my mistake.

But the question will you accept yours? I think it's enough, you should stop, stop trying to bully fellow cels who have got nothing to do with you.
Do you even know what the word random means? If you talk shit or behave like an asshole to someone then deal with the consequences :bigbrain: Anyway, stop making a big fuss over this shit, it's cringe.
He loves drama tho, he watches the WWA :feelsautistic:

Buddy he accused me of being @BlkPillPres alt, has slandered blkpillpress for personal reasons and has gone as far as accusing me of being an infiltrator.

the most weasel thing to point out about all of this is that he never tagged me or blkpill to address any of it :feelswhat:

To this day, I still have no fucking idea what I did to him to even instigate all of that :feelssus:

No :feelsjuice: it's gametime :dab:
Oh ok I didn't know all of this, And i won't comment further as I am unaware about the facts. Hope you guys get this thing resolved. :feelsbadman:

Oh ok I didn't know all of this, And i won't comment further as I am unaware about the facts. Hope you guys get this thing resolved. :feelsbadman:
It's ok bro, I forgive you :feelsaww:

Do you even know what the word random means? If you talk shit or behave like an asshole to someone then deal with the consequences :bigbrain: Anyway, stop making a big fuss over this shit, it's cringe.

He loves drama tho, he watches the WWA :feelsautistic:
No, I don't know what random means, I am retarded and low iq curry. You are right. :feelsbadman:

No, I don't know what random means, I am retarded and low iq curry. You are right. :feelsbadman:
Don't be so hard on yourself man. I'm retarded too. Literally no one cares