Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for Looksmaxxing Members

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I'm interested to see what @Zyros has to say about this because he mentioned something about his diet somewhere.

How much do you focus on your diet? What type of foods to you try to and try not to eat? Do you focus on how much water you drink?

Diet is the most underrated part of looksmaxxing, and not just for body reasons. Processed foods and sugary foods make your face age faster, while fruits and veggies straight from the garden/farm make you look extremely young, especially if no pesticides are used. Plus, drinking water is also good for replenishing the skin.

Musician Sammy Hagar's diet was and is made up of mostly fresh fruits and veggie right our f the garden. This is what he looked like in his late 60's:
Sammy Hagar 1

Tom Brady has a famously strict diet and this is what he's looking like ate age 40:

A bland diet high in protein with a lot of fruit and vegetables is the way to go. Eat as little red meat as possible. Obviously cut out all liquids except for water. Combine that with lots of weight lifting and cardio and in a few months you will have looksmaxxed to the extreme.

A bland diet high in protein with a lot of fruit and vegetables is the way to go. Eat as little red meat as possible. Obviously cut out all liquids except for water. Combine that with lots of weight lifting and cardio and in a few months you will have looksmaxxed to the extreme.
Can't say I don't eat red eat due to limited options. But I pretty much don't drink anything other than water, save for a glass of milk or to per week.

I eat a regular diet but water is important

Diet helps, but its genetic as well ofc.
JFL at thinking eating only fruits will make you look great in your 60s

Jfl i never eat any fruits because my family eats frozen food all the time.

I've cut out processed foods off my daily diet. I eat sugary foods or breads very rarely. Diet is mostly lean meats and veggies. Water all the way.

I feel more active and lively. Lost weight. Saving money.

Last edited:
There is no diet for your face. Always remember that. I learned the hard way.

I've tried looksmaxing before and I'm trying again now. I am a firm believer in CICO (calorie in, calorie out), and that if you eat 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE, you will lose weight, no matter what you eat. For example, my TDEE is about 2300 calories, so I eat 1300 calories of whatever I want, and I lose weight.

There is no diet for your face. Always remember that. I learned the hard way.

My thoughts exactly. I may feel with more energy, but I'm still dead inside.

My thoughts exactly. I may feel with more energy, but I'm still dead inside.
Imagine having six-pack abs but still having a chubby bloated face. I'd actually look better fat to be honest. More proportioned.

I eat a whole food plant based diet

Imagine having six-pack abs but still having a chubby bloated face. I'd actually look better fat to be honest. More proportioned.

I had a very good outline in the past and still had a shit face. I gained weight since then and am working on getting it down. From experience, I will tell you to not let yoursef go.

I've seen that the difference in double digit bf to single digit on the face is huge so I'm planning on going all the way.

Intermittent fasting 18/6 and low-carb 20g-30g of carbs. I'm trying to eat less meat as well. Eating more than 200g of meat daily doesn't seem right.

I drink too much coffee and yerba matte. I'm trying to drink more water.

I've cut out processed foods off my daily diet. I eat sugary foods or breads very rarely. Diet is mostly lean meats and veggies. Water all the way.

I feel more active and lively. Lost weight. Saving money.
but that is no way to live lol, we already are deprived of happiness in the form of love why deprive ourselves of our love of food

but that is no way to live lol, we already are deprived of happiness in the form of love why deprive ourselves of our love of food

A lot of surgeons won't operate unless you have low bf. It will also define your face, highlighting areas which need surgical fixing. Better results.

This was the mindset which made me get fat. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

This was the mindset which made me get fat. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
fast metabolism for the win kek, I gain fat slowly as long as I stay semi active

fast metabolism for the win kek, I gain fat slowly as long as I stay semi active

Good for you. I'm on a really restrictive diet.

i don't even know how i'd begin looksmaxxing