Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Question for IT

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
If all women aren’t the same, how come none of them want to fuck me? Checkmate cucktears

"You aren't entitled to sex, silly inkell!"

- :foidSoy::soy:

your perthonalithy and bad sothial sthills inkwel

"cuz you have a bad personality inkwell, if you use an incel forum to vent sure you are evil in real life" :soy::foidSoy:

"I've never seen you but probably you are average looking too" :soy::foidSoy:

This is a legitimate question :lul:

But don't take the risk bro, many members of IT are filled with HIV-infected transexuals and dick sucking homosexuals/bisexuals

If all women aren’t the same, how come none of them want to fuck me? Checkmate cucktears
You haven't approached 4 billion females yet silly inkwell.Keep trying,keep hustling:feelsclown:

You haven't approached 4 billion females yet silly inkwell.Keep trying,keep hustling:feelsclown:
One of the people on cucktears unironically said that in response to my post:feelskek: so what is it, IT? Are there women who want to have sex with us or not? They keep contradicting themselves

"It is all about your shitty pErSoNaLiTy, inkwell" :bluepill::bluepill: