Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for @indari

bannedincel

bannedincel

Captain
★★★★
Would you fuck a tranny?

You've said before its volcel if you wouldn't, and even linked to channels of trannies you like.

So would you?

Also applies to @Incelistan

and @decembrist_kirillov

and @decembrist_kirillov
decembrist_kirillov

What is with the ungodly amount of troonfuckers on this site as of late? It's like I lifted up a pizza box and all the roaches came scurrying out from beneath :feelspuke:

Ftfy, GrAY
Jfl how is calling me "gray" even an insult? :feelskek: If I wanted to I could just flip my dick inside out like the rest of you spam trannies and rack up a thousand posts in sewers by the end of tonight

It's literally meaningless, however join date on the other hand :feelshehe: not like newfags could understand anyway

Jfl how is calling me "gray" even an insult? :feelskek: If I wanted to I could just flip my dick inside out like the rest of you spam trannies and rack up a thousand posts in sewers by the end of tonight

It's literally meaningless, however join date on the other hand :feelshehe: not like newfags could understand anyway
Ok GrAYcel

If I wanted to I could just flip my dick inside out like the rest of you spam trannies and rack up a thousand posts in sewers by the end of tonight
they really think its a popularity contest like high school :feelskek: