Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for IncelTear females about body language

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
IT females who claim they can sense incel vibes or misogynistic vibes, when you see an unattractive guy you don't know and you've never seen how or what he talks to women about, how do you determine from his body language alone that he must be a women-hater? How is such body language different from the body language of an ugly guy who is simply in a bad mood at that moment, but doesn't hate females or the body language of an introvert by nature with low self-esteem who also doesn't hate females or anyone at all?

They're foids, stop expecting logic from them.
How is such body language different from the body language of an ugly guy who is simply in a bad mood at that moment, but doesn't hate females or the body language of an introvert by nature with low self-esteem who also doesn't hate females or anyone at all?
It's not, foids are just retarded

Body language is cope

Women will tell you you don't act confident and show respect and show interest in them at the same time they'll tell you to stop being confident because you're repulsive and will advise you to not advance any efforts because if you do that, they'll call the cops.

Pure and utter cope

Everything is rude when you think about it, or maybe everything just happens and your judgement is not only clouted by your own subjectivity, but by biology, by sexual desires and so on; same for women

It’s all bs gaslighting

defensive body language = misogynistic incel

Don't you know chad :chad: never breaks eye contact? Legend has it he is still holding eye contact

Just don't act like Jeffrey Dahmer, that's all.

Ummm, of course women have superpowers sweaty. Do you deny our ability to read your mind via your bodylanguage? You think that we just care about looks and that a shy ugly guy gives us bad vibes because he is ugly? Yikes! That's why you're incel sweaty.:foidSoy:
"Muh special" theory. Females are laughable.

I don't even know how to do that lol. If I stare in some foids eyes non-stop it must be creepy af.
It's not creepy, eyes are windows to the soul and girls connect mainly with eyes

It's not creepy, eyes are windows to the soul and girls connect mainly with eyes
You either get dead eyes , a pretty face with dead eyes or Sparkling eyes while she anticipates her next Chad to fuck .

Chad has the best body language. Toilets need to stfu Sick of their retarded babbling.

Body language is just a normie gaslighting cope. “ I can read your mind through the way you stand” does that sound anything other than delusional to you?

by 'body language' they mean 'ugly'

I don't even know how to do that lol. If I stare in some foids eyes non-stop it must be creepy af.
I hate when foids or even other guys take up my mental space from my work lol

They mentioned these mysterious "misogynistic" and "violent" vibes many times, but never really explained what kind of non-verbal behavior gives them away.
It means being ugly

It means being ugly
To me, it's when an ugly guy expresses any negative emotion that may not be related to females at all. But I'd like to see their explanation.