Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for heightpillers...

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
How do you rate St. Blackops2cel objectively? How hard (if possible) would it be for him to ascend? being that hes over 6'2 (also white for jbw pillers)

Its 2020 buddy boyo height isnt enough...his eyes just arent made to hunt for pussy

4/10 incel as fuck

his height is good

what do you rate his face?
I rate his face as 2/10. When I rate I only rate the face when you're not below 5'11 height isn't really that important.

I rate his face as 2/10. When I rate I only rate the face when you're not below 5'11 height isn't really that important.
his face is 2-3 range yeah. But I factor in height so I gave him a 4, I guess 3-4 is my rating idk

incel as fuck either way

his face is 2-3 range yeah. But I factor in height so I gave him a 4, I guess 3-4 is my rating idk

incel as fuck either way
Rating is subjective but people in general agree on who's ugly and who's attractive. He's a truecel.

No way he's 4/10
After he got a haircut and grew out his beard his face looks better. He's maybe like 2.5/10 facially maybe even a little bit better but I feel like 3/10 is pushing it.

After he got a haircut and grew out his beard his face looks better. He's maybe like 2.5/10 facially maybe even a little bit better but I feel like 3/10 is pushing it.
I doesn't matter at all if you're a 2, a 3 or a 4. Every sub5 male is doomed to a life of suffering and misery.

Impossible for him to ascend since I'm here

Wtf are you talking about, he brutally mogs sandniggers. Jfl you're not racepilled. Come to the West and you will see that being a sandnigga is worst thing imaginable.
A chad is a chad. Do you really believe he mogs these Moroccan gl men? Yep he has more SMV than let's say 65% of Sandies but there are gl sandcels who mog him to Mars. Always remember that foids care only about bones.

Wtf are you talking about, he brutally mogs sandniggers. Jfl you're not racepilled. Come to the West and you will see that being a sandnigga is worst thing imaginable.
IMG 20191226 120240

I mostly agree with your point but it's low iq to show a bunch of white passing ethnic chads to a jbw ethnic when trying to argue against jbw.
I agree with you. I just wanted to say : a Chad is a chad whether he's from Mecca or Oslo. Most Arabs don't look like these guys. Most Arabs are short, recessed and hairy and they have no chance in SEA so I don't deny that average whites and even white incels mogs ethnics to Mars and back.
Exactly, a supposed truecel white man still mogs the average Arab.
There is no doubt about that. An average arab (5 to 6/10 with average height) cannot compete with an ugly tall Anglo-Saxon in Japan, for example.

He can be a betabux.

His face makes him unattractive at any height.

His face makes him unattractive at any height.
yeah unless he is Yao Ming tier height he is not getting any foids.
With the new picture of him though... it might not be over

Last edited:
Heightpillers are just delusional, dumb ugly manlets who think being 6 foot would make them a slayer in today's world

height is a scale, 2 x 1 is still 2-not much difference. although he'd definitely be more desirable than a shorter version of him, there wasnt any hope in the first place