Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for frenchcels (Escargotcels??)

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
None of you can technically be KHHVs because your cultural greeting, la bise, requires that foids give you two kisses upon formally meeting them. Or is the reality of la bise much more restrictive IRL???

I have also read articles that there are talks of banning this practice now (Probably because of all the ethnic incels that immigrated to your country makes it creepy).

Over for frenchcels

That makes my ouioui shrivel!

not a thing in quebec

I'm a frenchcel, and "la bise" is a very common thing. You greet every foid in your family like that.

Quite brutal outside family though. When I was in high school like 12 or 13, I remember the girls were doing "la bise" to every NT, but three or four of us were too ugly and we weren't friends with them anyway because back at this age, it was already "I won't touch ugly people". But I still remember this day when the coolest and most beautiful girl in the class said hello to me with "la bise" it was like the first time a girl of my age that wasn't in my family would go to me and greet me like that. She did it out of the goodness of her heart when no one else had done it before. Her cheeks were so soft like wtf.

And then, when you're like 16 and you're in a small classroom, they can't escape it so yeah, it's a thing, and it's kinda great especially when they put on good perfume.

I'm a frenchcel, and "la bise" is a very common thing. You greet every foid in your family like that.

Quite brutal outside family though. When I was in high school like 12 or 13, I remember the girls were doing "la bise" to every NT, but three or four of us were too ugly and we weren't friends with them anyway because back at this age, it was already "I won't touch ugly people". But I still remember this day when the coolest and most beautiful girl in the class said hello to me with "la bise" it was like the first time a girl of my age that wasn't in my family would go to me and greet me like that. She did it out of the goodness of her heart when no one else had done it before. Her cheeks were so soft like wtf.

And then, when you're like 16 and you're in a small classroom, they can't escape it so yeah, it's a thing, and it's kinda great especially when they put on good perfume.
It must be great to be entitled to at least a couple kisses from time to time, but most of us are entitled to NOTHING

Cope thread ngl :feelsseriously: it's like shaking hands tbh also you're not getting kisses from women lol definitely not as a sub4

There isn't any French here bud

@grondilu, thoughts?

Just fucking lol.

French are massive cucks anyway so who cares about them

Ban all snails