Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question for festivecels (secret Samta)

Would you partisipate in an oncel secret santa?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Well boys? It's too late for christmas. But maybe in a month or 2 we could do an incel secret Santa (or next Christmas)

There would be a minimum post count and possibly a vetting process for anyone we dont know if we can trust.

But for those of us with no friends or just who dont get gifts this could be lifefuel. (We could have a maximum spending limit to allow poorcels to partisipate too)

ngl I wanted to give some of you idiots gifts but I'm brokecel. Maybe later this year (ded srs)

ngl I wanted to give some of you idiots gifts but I'm brokecel. Maybe later this year (ded srs)
I'm poor too. Bit of we had a $50 or $25 spending limit I'd love to be somebody's secret santa

sorry too poor to even affort internet

sorry too poor to even affort internet
That's okay bro. Maybe we could include a few povertycels to give gifts too <3

With the sensitive content incels write on here i doubt that anybody would expose his name and address freely. Otherwise this would have been agood idea

I can make a steam game giveaway btw.