Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Question for feminists: Is there anything that women do wrong that they're responsible for?

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
We all know about all of your complaints about men, and how it's perfectly acceptable because "too many men" do the things that you guys say are bad.

But what about women? Why is nobody allowed to say that "too many women" do bad things?

Of course, whenever we bring these things up, they're blamed on the "patriarchy."

So even when women do bad things, it's somehow men's fault.

Is there anything that isn't?

"they work too hard :foidSoy: "

Great place to ask what feminists think.

bro, this is not reddit . why are you asking us this question

We all know about all of your complaints about men, and how it's perfectly acceptable because "too many men" do the things that you guys say are bad.

But what about women? Why is nobody allowed to say that "too many women" do bad things?

Of course, whenever we bring these things up, they're blamed on the "patriarchy."

So even when women do bad things, it's somehow men's fault.

Is there anything that isn't?
Do you think feminists roam around here :lul:

Try r/askfeminists or r/askwomen

Yes. Yes I do.

There are more feminists reading the stuff here than there are incels.

This is unironically one of the best places possible to ask questions to femishits. There are 1000+ lurkers right now, who do you think they are?

You should go and read some of the posts on r/twoxchromosomes.

Shit is fucking hilarious. They literally blame men for everything. Theres so many personalitydetector malfunction posts on there. Getting supposedly raped and beat up chads. These toilets will never learn.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yes. Yes I do.

There are more feminists reading the stuff here than there are incels.
I know they do. What i actually meant is they're not going to risk getting their accounts banned or being known as a feminist by us

Short answer: No.
Long answer:NOOOO!!!!!:foidSoy:

If you want to ask feminists a question go where feminists are and ask them. Don't ask feminists a question here, as something tells me there aren't too many feminists on this forum if at all.

If you want to ask feminists a question go where feminists are and ask them. Don't ask feminists a question here, as something tells me there aren't too many feminists on this forum if at all.
Total: 1,218 (Incels: 193, Bluepillers: 1,025)

Women have hypoagency for almost everything they do, so when they finally have to face consequences or criticism for the shit they do they think its misogyny. Sometimes women can even literally murder their babies (no, I'm not talking about abortion either) like throw their 2 month old baby to the river, the baby will drown and die, she cries a bunch of crocodile tears in the court in front of the judge and gets away scot-free because she was diagnosed with postpartum depression so she she is not found not criminally responsible.

Even when women say they hate gender roles they still expect men to hold traditional roles. Its insanity, but no one will call women out for it because women are literal children.