Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question for fellow NEETs

Does your mom or dad still cook for you?

• Yes. Always.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • No.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Yes. But not all the time.

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Well boys? Does mommy cook you your tendies?

My mom does all my cooking. She makes good food. She doesnt trust me to cook anything cause she thinks I'll burn the house down.

I love not needing to cook for myself.

How long will you sustain this lifestyle? Eventually you will have to start going to school or wageslaving. Your parents won't be around forever.

Depends. Sometimes I cook, but usually I don't care enough to bother and my mother doesn't like me eating nothing but microwavable rice and canned food.

How long will you sustain this lifestyle? Eventually you will have to start going to school or wageslaving. Your parents won't be around forever.
Forever. I'm on disability. Dont ever need a job. School isnt happening either. I'll live like this till my mom dies then I get the house and I'll sell it and buy a trailer or something.

I'm set for life

Sometimes. I quite like cooking for myself though tbh.

As long as it’s not too hard or time consuming..

Forever. I'm on disability. Dont ever need a job. School isnt happening either. I'll live like this till my mom dies then I get the house and I'll sell it and buy a trailer or something.

I'm set for life
how old are you NEET?

Also, I'm not NEETing anymore, I'm in school. But when I'm home on break, I cook for myself 90% of the time. My mom doesn't know the nutrition that's required for a gymcel.

I'm actually not a bad cook for my age, I make the majority of Thanksgiving dinner at my house every year. Foids don't care about how well a man can cook though :cryfeels:

this is so sad, alexa play bitch lasagna

The cook most of the time but belittle me for being a parasite, soon I'll be kicked out or brought up in court like the guy on YouTube:feelsbadman:

how old are you NEET?

Also, I'm not NEETing anymore, I'm in school. But when I'm home on break, I cook for myself 90% of the time. My mom doesn't know the nutrition that's required for a gymcel.

I'm actually not a bad cook for my age, I make the majority of Thanksgiving dinner at my house every year. Foids don't care about how well a man can cook though :cryfeels:
I'm 23.

Also sorry to hear you're no longer NEET.
The cook most of the time but belittle me for being a parasite, soon I'll be kicked out or brought up in court like the guy on YouTube:feelsbadman:
Damn sorry they shame you bro

we are jewish so she makes schnizel and its my favorite stuff.
btw, her salad are awful, i always cut my own veggies

we are jewish so she makes schnizel and its my favorite stuff.
btw, her salad are awful, i always cut my own veggies
That's awesome man. Schnitzel is great. My nana used to make it

Yes, my grandmother does.

I'm set for life

I'm sort of envious, actually.

I'm set for life
What is your disability

Thanks bro. I get depressed at times but overall I'm kinda living the life.

That is exactly it. I NEETed for three years, give or take, and I missed socializing with others. I'm a neurotypical truecel, naturally extroverted, so you can imagine what kind of effect being NEET had on me.

Thanks bro. I get depressed at times but overall I'm kinda living the life.

Autism, agoraphobia, anxiety, depression etc

America must have very good welfare if they give it for that stuff

My mom has literally never cooked for me. Ever. I had to learn how to cook myself so I wouldn’t starve.

That is exactly it. I NEETed for three years, give or take, and I missed socializing with others. I'm a neurotypical truecel, naturally extroverted, so you can imagine what kind of effect being NEET had on me.
Yeah I can understand that. I mean if I had a car/friends I'd be perfectly content. I have a lot of trouble socializing with others IRL plus people tend not to like me.
America must have very good welfare if they give it for that stuff
They mostly gave it for the autism and agoraphobia.

And we dont. Its VERY difficult to be approved for disability.
My mom has literally never cooked for me. Ever. I had to learn how to cook myself so I wouldn’t starve.
Sounds like a bitch

The only "cooking" I can do is putting frozen waffles in the toaster. Under my mom's supervision I'm allowed to brown London broil on the stove. I'm thinking of asking my dad to teach me how to grill.

The only "cooking" I can do is putting frozen waffles in the toaster. Under my mom's supervision I'm allowed to brown London broil on the stove. I'm thinking of asking my dad to teach me how to grill.
Basically same

Yeah I can understand that. I mean if I had a car/friends I'd be perfectly content. I have a lot of trouble socializing with others IRL plus people tend not to like me.
Why do they tend not to like you?

this is me right now

Why do they tend not to like you?
I honestly have no clue.

But people are always pretty rude to me in social situations. Idk. I just assume it's my autism not letting me understand what I'm doing wrong.

Sounds like a bitch

Mainly because she used to be bedriddenly depressed, something I can sympathize with. But she no longer deals with depression anymore, she just made a bad habit out of it.

Mainly because she used to be bedriddenly depressed, something I can sympathize with. But she no longer deals with depression anymore, she just made a bad habit out of it.
Fair enough. Depression is a bitch to deal with.

]. Foids don't care about how well a man can cook though :cryfeels:

you are very wise...foids dont give a shit. I actually believed this when i was younger..i remember showing a girl my cooking at work and she kind of scoffed at me and was like so what.. i remember being severely disappointed that she didnt want to be my GF at the time..omg

:feelsrope::feelsrope:

this is me right now
When will you go back to college?

I honestly have no clue.

But people are always pretty rude to me in social situations. Idk. I just assume it's my autism not letting me understand what I'm doing wrong.

Maybe you say insensitive stuff, that's possibly it. I know a highly autistic guy who talks loudly about rape happening and how some women deserve it because of the way they're dressed. I'm not sure about the last part but I remember cringing since we were in a public place.

When will you go back to college?

Maybe you say insensitive stuff, that's possibly it. I know a highly autistic guy who talks loudly about rape happening and how some women deserve it because of the way they're dressed. I'm not sure about the last part but I remember cringing since we were in a public place.
That could be it. I don't know how to make small talk so I just talk about facts I know and news. Usually violent stuff. Sometimes i just ramble until I'm told to shut up
in 2 weeks, need a future ngl cant rot at home forever
292EF55D 136B 4460 AE14 1EAAADA7A876

just rope after ur parents die

in 2 weeks, need a future ngl cant rot at home forever

Of course you can't. Besides, you're Somali, your parents will force you to go to school anyways.

That could be it. I don't know how to make small talk so I just talk about facts I know and news. Usually violent stuff. Sometimes i just ramble until I'm told to shut up

Yeah, that ought to do it haha. Maybe try talking about normie shows?

High IQ theory.

Of course you can't. Besides, you're Somali, your parents will force you to go to school anyways.

Yeah, that ought to do it haha. Maybe try talking about normie shows?

High IQ theory.
I dont watch normie shows. It's really hard for me to relate to people because of my interests and the autism magnifies the issue

I dont watch normie shows. It's really hard for me to relate to people because of my interests and the autism magnifies the issue
I get that. The highly autistic guy I am referring to is into normie culture so I can see why he has an easier time fitting in.

I'm set for life
disability for what

Could you though? Statistically, suicide is extremely rare, and very difficult to achieve whether you really want to or not. Even if you understand that it's the most rational action to take(ending the cyclic need fulfillment process of consciousness forever), your body seemingly won't let you. Overcoming your self preservation instinct is likely one of the most difficult things you could possibly do.

Just be very careful if this is anyone's plan, you might have to prepare yourself extensively to actually go through with it. That's without even getting into the possibility of fucking up and having severe physical/neurological damage.

I get that. The highly autistic guy I am referring to is into normie culture so I can see why he has an easier time fitting in.
Yeah the only way I can fit in is if I stay quiet.

Or if im high/drunk

furk im mirin tbh i hate cooking

Yeah the only way I can fit in is if I stay quiet.

Or if im high/drunk
Have you tried telling them you're autistic? If you tell them beforehand, they might tolerate you more due to sympathy.

Same tbh. But that's partly because I was never taught to cook
yea. its too easy. just read and follow directions tbh. the biggest pain is cleaning the mess ngl

only basic food i can cook. plus i dont eat much anyway.

Have you tried telling them you're autistic? If you tell them beforehand, they might tolerate you more due to sympathy.
Nah I try not to bring it up typically. Unless they ask why in so weird or something.

But my family all know and have gotta a lot better with me
only basic food i can cook. plus i dont eat much anyway.
All I can do is microwave stuff

Nah I try not to bring it up typically. Unless they ask why in so weird or something.

There is your problem, man. The highly autistic male I mentioned is only tolerated due to being autistic. So when he says things that are offensive, they don't lose their shit. I suggest you do the same!

All I can do is microwave stuff
im getting better, my mother used to cook all the time for me, but then she couldnt be fucked.

There is your problem, man. The highly autistic male I mentioned is only tolerated due to being autistic. So when he says things that are offensive, they don't lose their shit. I suggest you do the same!
That actually makes a lot of sense. People probably just think im some weird cunt.

I'll need to try that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back