Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for fellow men over 30

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
How does it feel for your life to already be over when you probably have another 40-50 years to live? Women under 30 consider you "old" and want nothing to do with you, unless you have god level chad looks. Women over 30 consider you a jester / ATM / cuck.

All you can do now is work a shitty office job (if you're even lucky enough to get that).

I guess my question is, how do you stop from killing yourself?

i'm 29, will be 30 soon. and it doesn't feel good at all. but at least I'm a NEET with rich parents so i don't have to be a wage slave. I would literally kill myself if i had to get a job. it's torture to get up early, go to a job you hate, stick to a strict schedule, and have NOTHING or NO ONE to come home to. I can't imagine 40 years of that or even 1 year of that. I feel bad for all the wagecucks on here. :cryfeels:

i'm 29, will be 30 soon. and it doesn't feel good at all. but at least I'm a NEET with rich parents so i don't have to be a wage slave. I would literally kill myself if i had to get a job. it's torture to get up early, go to a job you hate, stick to a strict schedule, and have NOTHING or NO ONE to come home to. I can't imagine 40 years of that or even 1 year of that. I feel bad for all the wagecucks on here. :cryfeels:

The fuck? Your rich parents are okay with you rotting with no prospects?

My parents are well-off too, but they threaten they will disown me if I don't get my shit together. Every fucking day.

job part isn't so bad, it's the complete isolation from women

unless you consider hanging with guys from work or playing basketball all the fucking time "a social life"

Early 30’s here. My job is alright, I work part time earning good $ comparable to the median salary of full time earners. I LDAR outside of work, never go out and buy some decent copes.

My parents are well-off too, but they threaten they will disown me if I don't get my shit together. Every fucking day.
They tried for years. But i threatened to commit suicide if they force me to go back to college, or to get a job, or if they kick me out. At this point, they know I'm a loser and they don't even bother anymore.

Who knows how long we all have left anyway. Could be anywhere from 1 day, 2 weeks, 1 year, 10 years, or 50 years. I dont really like to think about that because I start to obsess over it.

They tried for years. But i threatened to commit suicide if they force me to go back to college, or to get a job, or if they kick me out. At this point, they know I'm a loser and they don't even bother anymore.

You have siblings?

My plan is to work as little as possible, rent shit, cope away, and that's it.

dont see myself living till 30

You have siblings?
Yes, lots of siblings. I have 3 half siblings and two full siblings. My two full siblings are both females. One of them is married and normal and has her own life. My other sister is a 31 year old NEET who lives at home still. As for my half siblings, they are all male. One of them has unstable employment. He is a fuck up and has been to prison multiple times for drugs and assault. He works on and off but always falls off the wagon because he is too fucked up to keep up a stable routine. But he inherited money from his mom's side of the family. His grandpa was a rich land developer and left him and our other brother a hefty inheritance. However, even though my other half bro inherited money, he has a stable job. He's a lawyer. These two bros are fully white, by the way from my dad's second marriage. However, I have another half brother who is much older than me from my dad's first marriage and he is a hapa too. He is also not just any kind of hapa, but is half filipino as well. He is a normie. He has stable employment. He even got married to a white woman and has two children. His kids look totally white. Also, it's not fair that he is 6'2" and doesn't look hapa. He is handsome and can pass as mediterannean. I'm my dad's biggest genetic failure and FUCK UP.

same man. If it was up to me i wouldve just spent my uni tuition on neetmaxxing. my family would shame me to death if I did that though

Being an oldcel is better than being a youngcel, minus wagecucking. As a youngcel, it feels as though you're being heavily scrutinized and you need to hide yourself away, the sexual marketplace is more obscene, women are at the height of their power, etc. As an oldcel, nobody cares about you anymore and you can just blend in, and women are less happy (especially if they have children) which is pleasant to see.

There's literally no meaning in my life and maybe never will be. I thought I would be a man of high culture at this point. But America cares nothing of culture. It's a vast landscape of burgers and walmarts. Leftwing cucks turned me into an angry white conservative for awhile and I always hated Christians. This society no longer appreciates quality. We are destined for destruction.

Yes, lots of siblings. I have 3 half siblings and two full siblings. My two full siblings are both females. One of them is married and normal and has her own life. My other sister is a 31 year old NEET who lives at home still. As for my half siblings, they are all male. One of them has unstable employment. He is a fuck up and has been to prison multiple times for drugs and assault. He works on and off but always falls off the wagon because he is too fucked up to keep up a stable routine. But he inherited money from his mom's side of the family. His grandpa was a rich land developer and left him and our other brother a hefty inheritance. However, even though my other half bro inherited money, he has a stable job. He's a lawyer. These two bros are fully white, by the way from my dad's second marriage. However, I have another half brother who is much older than me from my dad's first marriage and he is a hapa too. He is also not just any kind of hapa, but is half filipino as well. He is a normie. He has stable employment. He even got married to a white woman and has two children. His kids look totally white. Also, it's not fair that he is 6'2" and doesn't look hapa. He is handsome and can pass as mediterannean. I'm my dad's biggest genetic failure and FUCK UP.

Brutal
same man. If it was up to me i wouldve just spent my uni tuition on neetmaxxing. my family would shame me to death if I did that though

Same here bro

56. I wonder that myself...
*Pets. Dog and cats... (They might survive but I love my dog and wouldn't want it to suffer - even though it hunts it's not always successful) The cats are semi-wild and can feed themselves.)
*Potted plants that are "tender perennials." (Can't let them freeze or they die)
*don't want my landlord to profit off of the sale of my stuff. (Give it away or sell it? Or get a will?)

Shitty stuff huh? Well. At least there's this...\/
Being an oldcel is better than being a youngcel, minus wagecucking. As a youngcel, it feels as though you're being heavily scrutinized and you need to hide yourself away, the sexual marketplace is more obscene, women are at the height of their power, etc. As an oldcel, nobody cares about you anymore and you can just blend in, and women are less happy (especially if they have children) which is pleasant to see.

How does it feel for your life to already be over when you probably have another 40-50 years to live? Women under 30 consider you "old" and want nothing to do with you, unless you have god level chad looks. Women over 30 consider you a jester / ATM / cuck.

All you can do now is work a shitty office job (if you're even lucky enough to get that).

Just turned 30 but everyone always assumes im 5-12 yrs younger than my actual age and it appears that I won't lose my hair anytime soon. I can manage to cope tbh

I'm currently 28. I plan to update my skills now as best I can and then move away either to Eastern Europe or Asia. It's not really even about the pussy for me anymore, I just absolutely hate how fake American/Anglo culture is. I feel like if I moved to a more traditional community in Asia or something, if I made myself useful there I would at least be respected. Whereas in the West, unless you are extremely exceptional (ie Stephen Hawking) or have celebrity good looks, people look down on you. It would be very lonely to die alone in the West.

34 here boys. It sucks. I have a dog and he makes me happy sometimes. Though he's not very house trained so sometimes I come home to a floor full of piss after hours of wagecucking.

30 is not old. I am 56.
I have more like 15 years left.
I'm 4 years from 60, 14 from 70 and 24 from 80.
By the time some teens here are 30, I'll be 80, if I'm stilll alive.

I'm at peace with the idea that it might be over for me, though I will continue to try. My cope game is strong.

I also can't understand that. How the fuck havent they roped yet? How can someone cope that hard?

they have to be extreme cope artists to the point of being psychotic in their believe/coping systems to get to that age.

dunno i only just turned 30, maybe it'll get worse in my later 30s. But im just sort of numb to it, enjoy the ride I guess. But when my parents die I suspect it's going to be really really really fucking BAD, and I won't last long.

Bro, just say you white half brother is a gigachad.

I'm 25 and I've been feeling old for half a decade. I can't connect with most people of my age since i'm a kissless virgin and I don't use social media.

fap to lolis everyday

Anzusupport

Why did you drop out of college?

I'm over 40 and spend my days fasting, playing Vidya, and watching movies. My life is bad but I'm not to upset about it. I'm also a NEET for a few years. I don't know what's wrong with me but I still don't care about life too much. I see myself as young because I'm short. At some point I'll rejoin the workforce and have more money. Then maybe I'll just constantly hit on younger girls because there's nothing to lose. Or I won't. I like being left alone since I never fit in anyway.

Lines of coke, alcohol, and overwatch. Try my hardest not to think about the future or my current situation for both are dark and grim.

Last edited:
I'm 30, and feel much better now than at 20. Just accept it's over bro and enjoy your copes.

Constant isolation, once my father is gone & I'm expected to integrate with society then I'll probably rope, this world is horrendous.

I'm 25 and I've been feeling old for half a decade. I can't connect with most people of my age since i'm a kissless virgin and I don't use social media.

Yea same. I'm trying to motivate myself to sign up for a sport maybe muay thai or bjj. Don't even care about getting GF just want some people to talk with outside my family.

im assuming financially you're much better off?

Oh man, much better. I had nothing at 20. I had nothing at 25 too. And now I'm well off. And away of my mother that bullied me all my life. I was scared at 20 and especially 25 of wagecucking I was a neet for a while, but I found a job where I can do mostly what I want and with nice payment.

all i got to look forward to is maybe inheriting some money.

Why did you drop out of college?
I dropped out of college for a few different reasons.
1) I'm not going to lie...I've always been lazy, ADD, and kind of a slacker. I could get away with it in High School because the subject matter was so easy so even if I procrastinated and didn't study that much, I was still able to get good grades. But college is a different story. You actually have to apply yourself and study hard. I got good grades my freshman year, but I found it hard to keep up my sophomore year and was getting mostly C's.
2) Even though I hadn't yet discovered the blackpill, I still lowkey knew about it deep down due to being friendzoned many times and being told to my face that I am "not their type" physically. By the time I was about 20, I knew I was ugly and that it would be incredibly difficult for me to get a girlfriend. I remember thinking "I'm probably going to be a 30 year old virgin" when I was 20. This made it even harder for me to stay motivated in school and to take my studies seriously. I kept thinking "what's the point of studying so hard, getting a degree, and then getting a good job if I will never have success with women?"
3) Being in college was suicide fuel. Most of the girls were scantily clad. They would often wear shorts so short that their butt cheeks were hanging out, or tops so low cut that their cleavage was showing, or midriff tops showing their stomachs, or just extremely tight clothing in general (skintight leggings, etc). I literally got boners a few times on campus after seeing some of the girls dressed the way they were. It was pure torture to be around that especially knowing that I could not have sex with any of those girls.

30 something males is the highest suicide demographic.

I think about it often. The other Incels in their 30s I knew that offed themselves got to such a crippling level of depression that they could only stare at the ceiling between wagecucking.

Career taking form now. I have too many things to do to think in roping.

Kinda scary I may have a bigger urge to rope when I reach 40, but I'm planning on training for a certain career so let's hope if it all goes plan that I may have some reason to live

Tbh your case is the most pathetic
Most people here TRY and fail
But you have the cards in your favour from the beginning and you don’t even try, and do other attention whore manipulations like threaten suicide
Jfl

Kill me :feelstrash: :cryfeels:dont worry i will neet soon

Tbh your case is the most pathetic
Most people here TRY and fail
But you have the cards in your favour from the beginning and you don’t even try, and do other attention whore manipulations like threaten suicide
Jfl
What's the point of trying? I don't want a job. I don't want to be a wagecuck. I have no chance of ever obtaining a wife and having children to raise, so what do I need a career for? I never asked to be brought into this cruel world. My parents forced me into existence so the least they can do is take care of me. They are wealthy anyway, so they can't even complain. It would only be morally wrong for me to be a NEET if my parents were poor and struggling to make ends meet because I would be an extra expense for them. But that's not the case so I'll continue LDARing.
Kill me :feelstrash: :cryfeels:dont worry i will neet soon
I hope you can NEET! All incels deserve the opportunity to NEET. Those of us that don't have wealthy parents to support us deserve money from the government. Inceldom should be considered a disability at this point.

idk, I've realised all this a long time ago, how it starts being over so fast as soon as you go past your mid twenties, but I'm still thrashing in a pool of my own blood instead of letting go and have been for a while.

at some point it actually hit me that the only thing that would make this shit worth it is if I could get a kind 20 year old gf to LARP a pseudo-youth with, a scenario so derangedly detached from reality that maybe I should just forget about all of this stupid shit and just leave civilization forever

What's the point of trying? I don't want a job. I don't want to be a wagecuck. I have no chance of ever obtaining a wife and having children to raise, so what do I need a career for? I never asked to be brought into this cruel world. My parents forced me into existence so the least they can do is take care of me. They are wealthy anyway, so they can't even complain. It would only be morally wrong for me to be a NEET if my parents were poor and struggling to make ends meet because I would be an extra expense for them. But that's not the case so I'll continue LDARing.

If you adopt 0 responsibility for anything, why even live? If you are just a burden on others (even to a small degree) why not just neck yourself?

(Not an insult at this point just a genuine philosophical question as im curious by the idea of a “wealthy incel”.
Ps im defo not telling you to actually die)

idk, I've realised all this a long time ago, how it starts being over so fast as soon as you go past your mid twenties, but I'm still thrashing in a pool of my own blood instead of letting go and have been for a while.

at some point it actually hit me that the only thing that would make this shit worth it is if I could get a kind 20 year old gf to LARP a pseudo-youth with, a scenario so derangedly detached from reality that maybe I should just forget about all of this stupid shit and just leave civilization forever
We both should probably rope, we will never have anything of value in this life. JFL if you think having a fast car or lots of money is going to fill that emptiness in your soul.

The only fulfilling thing in this world is hard work rewarded by a warm vagina to spill your seed in. Our only biological purpose is to reproduce, so that’s the only thing that will make our subconscious happy.

We will never have that, so just rope buddy boyo. It’s time, nothing is going to change at this point.