Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for fatlosscels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
When I'm sitting/standing up,my face looks bloated as shit.
But when I'm laying dawn,I can see actual jaw definition and my face just looks much better,over all.
Is the way I look,when laying down,how I would look If I were to lose weight?

Just lay down theory is legit

In all seriousness,is that how I'd look at a low bf?
I dont think so man, im not sure you can see how you would look unless you actually lose weight?

I dont think so man, im not sure you can see how you would look unless you actually lose weight?
Damn. :feelsbadman:
I'm planning to start taking weight loss drugs in a couple weeks.

Damn. :feelsbadman:
I'm planning to start taking weight loss drugs in a couple weeks.
Are you that fat you need drugs? You think you couldnt lose it normally?

Lose fat you fat fuck!

I lost 95lbs at one point and the only thing that was a slight improvement was a more defined Jaw, all my other negative feature became more pronounced an my skin looked unhealthy from weight loss so I ended up looking uglier with looseskin on top of all that. Still no regrets though, I'm glad im not a fatcel.

Lose fat you fat fuck!
Holy fuck.I never thought of that.
I lost 95lbs at one point and the only thing that was a slight improvement was a more defined Jaw, all my other negative feature became more pronounced an my skin looked unhealthy from weight loss so I ended up looking uglier with looseskin on top of all that. Still no regrets though, I'm glad im not a fatcel.
I'm not obese.I'm probably at about 22%bf
But trying would definitely be worth It.

Are you that fat you need drugs? You think you couldnt lose it normally?
I've tried so many times and failed that I don't think I have the self-control for It.Any hope that I had to lose weight normally has long ago been broken.
It feels like I'm trying to climb a mountain,while rocks are being thrown at me from the top.
Stop thinking about it, just do it fatty!
I will.Once the drugs come.

Yes, I have a good jawline unless I'm actively trying to squish my face together, but at the same time I'm underweight. When I was fat/when I didn't mew, I didn't have a jawline at all lmao.

I will.Once the drugs come.
Yes bro. Drugs are good stuff.
I was kidding btw.
No srs, losing fat is fun if you make it past the first 2 weeks of weight loss

I've tried so many times and failed that I don't think I have the self-control for It.Any hope that I had to lose weight normally has long ago been broken.
It feels like I'm trying to climb a mountain,while rocks are being thrown at me from the top.
how much do you weight?

I need to lose about 30 lbs tbh

86kg at 190cm? lol im pretty sure thats even in normal bmi range
I hear that a lot.I think that my body,may just be horrible at storing muscle mass.
I can pm you a picture of me if you want to see for yourself.

I hear that a lot.I think that my body,may just be horrible at storing muscle mass.
I can pm you a picture of me if you want to see for yourself.
sure

If I lose too much weight, I look recessed as fuck, it’s a tough thing to balance for me at least.

If I lose too much weight, I look recessed as fuck, it’s a tough thing to balance for me at least.
Can higher bf actually help with him recession?

When I'm sitting/standing up,my face looks bloated as shit.
But when I'm laying dawn,I can see actual jaw definition and my face just looks much better,over all.
Is the way I look,when laying down,how I would look If I were to lose weight?
Gravity. The fat goes up to the bottoms of your eyes, giving you the illusion of high cheekbones.

You can hang upside-down to get an idea of what your jaw looks like. I used to hang down over my bed and look at the triangle-shaped thing that was my face.

Can higher bf actually help with him recession?

I think it works if you have a bigger frame, ofc I imagine a guy with a beard as merely a fat face would look bad. Blake Shelton doesn’t look too bad.

86kg at 190cm? lol im pretty sure thats even in normal bmi range
He's skinny-fat. Normal BMI and obese body fat percentage. He has to keep dieting and hit the gym.

You can hang upside-down to get an idea of what your jaw looks like. I used to hang down over my bed and look at the triangle-shaped thing that was my face.
I tried It.It looks horrible and asymmetrical.
Still better than nothing.

I tried It.It looks horrible and asymmetrical.
Still better than nothing.
Getting lean, or at least lean-ish, is worth the trouble regardless of how it makes you look. Having a pot-belly is suifuel.

Getting lean, or at least lean-ish, is worth the trouble regardless of how it makes you look. Having a pot-belly is suifuel.
Dear god,I look like the fucking Arkham asylum joker.Non-the less,It's still better than having no jaw.
I'll lose weight,one way or another.

it's all genetics even if you lose weight

literally ldar br0

Just dont eat theory.
Losing weight is like fapping. So easy.

I'm joking that you have to leave because fatcel=volcel. That depends on if being fat is your only issue though
Unless,losing fat,magically unreceses my chin and fixes my eyes,I think I'm hereto stay.

Just dont eat theory.
Losing weight is like fapping. So easy.
The problem is that I live with my grandma and she keeps making really taisty shit.
Trying to fast in this house is like a meth addict,trying to get clean at a crack house.

The problem is that I live with my grandma and she keeps making really taisty shit.
Trying to fast in this house is like a meth addict,trying to get clean at a crack house.
Thats nice tbh. Try to eat this recipe then:
Boiled eggs for a morning meal
Boiled vegetables(they taste nice) and low fat meat for. lunch(or you can just skip lunch)

Boiled vegetables(they taste nice) and low fat meat for. lunch(or you can just skip lunch)
I'll try that,thanks.

Do u eat the shell when the eggs are boiled or do u peel it off