Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question for currycels. Do you mogg aziz ansari?

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Aziz ansari is a short ugly curry but he manages to fuck white foids due to his status. He’s pretty ugly even for curry standards tbh. He’d be posting here without it. Are the currycels on this forum uglier than him? @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @wereqryan

Aziz ansari is a short ugly curry but he manages to fuck white foids due to his status.
didn't he get MeToo'd and almost sent up the river? he's on thin ice tbh

didn't he get MeToo'd and almost sent up the river? he's on thin ice tbh
Yea not surprising he got metood. Even Weinstein moggs him. Weinstein is at least tall and ((white)) is preferred by foids to curries.

No, most likely I might mog him face wise and skin tone wise, but height wise he mogs me.

I would say he's kinda looksmatched.

Holy shit what a subhuman no wonder he's statuscoping.

No, most likely I might mog him face wise and skin tone wise, but height wise he mogs me.

Over for you tbh. Sorry buddy boyo. It’s over for me too though.

yes mog him by probably 2 points but am still curry in the end

Aziz ansari is a short ugly curry but he manages to fuck white foids due to his status. He’s pretty ugly even for curry standards tbh. He’d be posting here without it. Are the currycels on this forum uglier than him? @chudur-budur @Legendarywristcel @wereqryan
I height mog him, but I dont about facially. He looks better than me

I have seen his face and I mog him. No doubt in that ngl.

mogz me cuz curry

Man are you 5'2 really? Brutal i tought its a meme for the most part.

2E8F9246 AE78 4502 865A D1DED53263C7
2E8F9246 AE78 4502 865A D1DED53263C7

mogs me to the tenth dimension

Not a currycel

Brutally mogs me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6