Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for curries (non curries may also answer). Did you ever see an attractive currywhore?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
And don't post some curry supermodel, I'm asking if you've ever seen an attractive curryslut in real life? and It had to be a full curry not a half curry.
In all my life I have never seen a single attractive curryslut.
I'm mainly attracted to white woman with Latinas being my close second but I've definitely seen attractive blacks and Asians.

Yea, there's one in my college class lol

There are attractive ones here and there, 80% of them are repulsive though.

Yup, seen 2 irl in my entire life, both were solid 9/10. One was light skinned and another was dark brown. Like this:

f65bed26df77bc42cc3e26ad7f0f9718.jpg

Yea but hot blondes are always hotter than currywhores,

Depends what you mean by currywhores? If Indian women then yeah, I've seen a few but they're pretty rare. If you include Pakistani women then a lot.

Yup, seen 2 irl in my entire life, both were solid 9/10. One was light skinned and another was dark brown. Like this:

f65bed26df77bc42cc3e26ad7f0f9718.jpg
Idk man, she's wearing ALOT of makeup.

Real Life? Nah.

Yea, a few. Aren't you in New York? There are some around. Come to my area, there's a lot of curries in general. Not Jackson heights, they're probably ugly there.

lots and lots of hot Pakistani girls...i have yet to see a hot indian/Bangladeshi girl irl

Yea, a few. Aren't you in New York? There are some around. Come to my area, there's a lot of curries in general. Not Jackson heights, they're probably ugly there.
One factor I've noticed is that currysluts never have the body types I'm interested in.
I will like a girl with a fat ass and big tits (dosnt even need to have big tits) or a girl that is completely flat (but she must be cute).
Curries are never busty and they are never cute.

Idk man, she's wearing ALOT of makeup.
Yep its the fakeup, as is with pretty much every woman. They can change their skin color to a lighter shade too just by spreading some powder on their face, just fucking lol