Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for cucktears

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
If I'm such a horrible person, why does my cat like me? Wouldn't she be rejecting me for my bad personality if I had one?

"Because you feed her" is probably the most obvious answer, but even if I only fed her and never addressed her need for love and belonging (not the case), why would I feed her if I was a horrible person with a bad personality?

Also, if I was a misogynist, why would I be taking such good care of a female cat?

Don't talk to Incel Queers.

They are fags.

Pedotears wont touch this thread.

Watch some IT fag post this and get 50k upvotes and 3 awards.

wish I had a pet

wish I had a pet

here's a qt for you.

IT wont touch this

Pedotears like to molest their cats.

Pedotears like to molest their cats.
I wouldn't be surprised if one of them had a pet they named Donald Trump for the sole purpose of beating and molesting him. One of them was caught raping a child so you can't put anything past them.

Anyone who abuses animals need to be set on fire tbh.
Couldn't agree more

It's a semilegit point though. They honestly don't know what anyone here is like in real life. This place is somewhere for people to scream into the void of the internet so of course most shit here is negative.

I'll admit I sort of gave up being nice, but only after repeatedly being treated with utter disrespect by people after doing so. Literally multiple times I've gone out of my way to help people who were going through a hard time, not even women either I'm talking about men. Listened to their problems as I'd want someone to do for me and try to give them advice on what to do. My reward at the end of these? Not only was I pretty much tossed aside once they felt better, but in fact they actively DISRESPECTED AND INSULTED on the occasions I did see them. That was my thanks for going out of my way for people, and not just once but multiple times. Honestly never go out of your way for people if you're incel tier, you're just a disposable emotional dumping ground to them. And these faggots act like it's surprising I dislike people.
I couldn't agree more. These ungrateful horrible creatures are the real scum. The people in this world are a disease to existence. There is no reason to interact(jestermaxx) with people who treat you like a complete worthless waste whose never good enough(but they'll also sure as hell use you when it's convenient for them and expect you to be okay with just the bare minimum treatment while everyone else gets real genuine love and affection). To hell with being tortured like this forevER.

Last edited:
They dont have answers but im sure that they have mental PROBLEMS.

Cucks getting sweaty trying to think of a reply

Cucks getting sweaty trying to think of a reply
They don't see how someone with a bad personality wouldn't feed a cat since they don't see feeding a cat as a good act, hence, don't see letting a cat starve to death as something someone with a good personality wouldn't do.

They lack both basic empathy and intellectual moral understanding. They're dimwitted sociopaths.

It might be a delusion but sometimes I feel like animals can really sense people's "hearts". They get way more upset about some stranger and even not-that-stranger people compared with others of the same levels of strangeness. They also like some known people better than others, even disregarding factors like who feeds them more often, etc.

It's been 2.5 hours and cucktears STILL hasn't touched this

It might be a delusion but sometimes I feel like animals can really sense people's "hearts". They get way more upset about some stranger and even not-that-stranger people compared with others of the same levels of strangeness. They also like some known people better than others, even disregarding factors like who feeds them more often, etc.
Yep cats and dogs have better personality detectors than foids jfl

I'll admit I sort of gave up being nice, but only after repeatedly being treated with utter disrespect by people after doing so. Literally multiple times I've gone out of my way to help people who were going through a hard time, not even women either I'm talking about men. Listened to their problems as I'd want someone to do for me and try to give them advice on what to do. My reward at the end of these? Not only was I pretty much tossed aside once they felt better, but in fact they actively DISRESPECTED AND INSULTED on the occasions I did see them. That was my thanks for going out of my way for people, and not just once but multiple times. Honestly never go out of your way for people if you're incel tier, you're just a disposable emotional dumping ground to them. And these faggots act like it's surprising I dislike people.
I kind of gave up too but I still try to be nice out of force of habit.

how old is ur cat tbh i want one

who takes care of it when youre away? cats must be lifefuel tbhtbh :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
Cats are very low maintenance. Just feed smartly sized rations 2-3 times a day, clean litter box every other day, refill water when it gets empty. Ultimate incel pet. :feelsmusic:

Cucktears will never touch this

Weebcel 1

Numales 0

Checkmate numales

One last chance, cucktears. One last chance to prove once and for all that personality theory is true and the blackpill is false.

:dab::feelslala::feelslala::dab: