Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for cucktears lurkers!

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
If sexual history doesn't matter:

Why do girls routinely post on reddit about hiding their past promiscuity from their LTR boyfriends / husbands?
Why do guys mock girls with a long history?

Why do guys routinely post on reddit about hiding their lack of past sexual experience from their LTR girlfriends / husbands?
Why do girls mock guys with a short history?

Because it does matter. Also hi cucktears I see u

"tihi i've only been with like 1 guys baby

1493177629721.png

Your wasting your time. They won't answer too or acknowledge post that prove there stupidity. They'll skim over this and go back to looking for extremist and pedo post to Cherry pick.

don't bother trying to debate with them, they're too stupid to see the reality of this society. Let them get cucked 24/7/365.

I have no affiliation with IncelTears but it would be far more accurate to say sexual past does matter, but its highly dependent on your values. For example it wouldn't bother me if a girl had slept with 30 guys since my number is about the same and for my age and number of LTRs I consider it reasonable.

But what if I was younger and the girl had slept with 50? 100? 200? What if she had gangbangs with strangers? Obviously at a point i question if the girl has any desire for an LTR and what such a high number if sexual partners indicates.

Incels IMO have a very low tolerance for female sexuality and adopt a rather medieval view of sex in general. Sex feels good and is fun so I dont begrudge a woman for wanting lots of it.

Saying "sexual history doesnt matter" doesnt mean much. To some people it clearly matters. Highly depends on the person, I don't contradict my own values but I wouldn't make a blanket statement about sexual history meaning nothing .

IcomeInPeace3 said:
I have no affiliation with cucktears but it would be far more accurate to say sexual past does matter, but its highly dependent on your values. For example it wouldn't bother me if a girl had slept with 30 guys since my number is about the same and for my age and number of LTRs I consider it reasonable.

But what if I was younger and the girl had slept with 50? 100? 200? What if she had gangbangs with strangers? Obviously at a point i question if the girl has any desire for an LTR and what such a high number if sexual partners indicates.

Incels IMO have a very low tolerance for female sexuality and adopt a rather medieval view of sex in general. Sex feels good and is fun so I dont begrudge a woman for wanting lots of it.

Saying "sexual history doesnt matter" doesnt mean much. To some people it clearly matters. Highly depends on the person, I don't contradict my own values but I wouldn't make a blanket statement about sexual history meaning nothing .

go back to reddit evil normie scum

IcomeInPeace3 said:
I have no affiliation with IncelTears but it would be far more accurate to say sexual past does matter, but its highly dependent on your values. For example it wouldn't bother me if a girl had slept with 30 guys since my number is about the same and for my age and number of LTRs I consider it reasonable.

Incels are usually looking for more Long-term relationships. The more partners a woman has the less her viability as a wife or LTR.

IcomeInPeace3 said:
why would you ban evade but name it the same thing just with a different number at the end dumbass, enjoy your ban

Mahlo said:
Incels are usually looking for more Long-term relationships. The more partners a woman has the less her viability as a wife or LTR.

Just the other day my friend was talking to a girl in a bar who was engaged. She got drunk and tried to sleep with him because the only person she had ever slept with was her fiance and she wanted to experience another man before marriage.

I think id rather trust my judge of character than an arbitrary number.

Recon9 said:
why would you ban evade but name it the same thing just with a different number at the end dumbass, enjoy your ban

I expect to be banned but an opinion was asked so i gave it.

IcomeInPeace3 said:
Mahlo said:
Just the other day my friend was talking to a girl in a bar who was engaged. She got drunk and tried to sleep with him because the only person she had ever slept with was her fiance and she wanted to experience another man before marriage.
I think id rather trust my judge of character than an arbitrary number.

Anecdotes aren't useful for analysis. Sorry bro, but you're a brainlet

IcomeInPeace3 said:

That's not an excuse to try to sleep with someone else

Nautica1983 said:
Your wasting your time. They won't answer too or acknowledge post that prove there stupidity. They'll skim over this and go back to looking for extremist and pedo post to Cherry pick.

Ding ding ding ding ding. It was pretty obvious they would ignore my post, but I had to give those cucks a chance at least.

Perfectly said.
I don't think they'll care though unfortunately, they'd rather just hurl insults in our direction instead of actually debating.

Such a brutal Black Pill, OP. But it's useless to argue with the cuckfags though.

It is living proof of the modern boom of hypergamy and inceldom. FHOs have no problem finding sex, whereas men have enormous problems in finding sex if they are not Chad or rich.

The real cuck move is couples today even discussing sexual history these days. Don't ask, don't tell. We are all realizing that FHOs have way more experience than men on average. It's Briffault's Law in a nutshell.

cucktears are not even sentinent being, hence trying to reason with them is futile and a waste of time.