Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question For Collegecels

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★★
What have been your experiences in College whether they be good or bad. I want to know what to expect next year when I go to college. Experiences can vary from social interactions to types of teachers or how good the classes are. I just want to know as much as I can before going to college myself

I expected from those years to be the best of my life yet they were pretty tough.
The teachers do really care whether u understand the stuff or not. You MUST think and study by your self and doing all the homework meticulously.
I think that the average incel has no social life in a collage/university. But what makes it rough is that you constantly see couples of chads and stacies while being incel. That's hurts. But, you may get lucky.

Most importantly is to use these years to prepare your self for the job market and get good education.

Good luck and I hope I'll succeed!

collage will be a lot more chill than highschool,cant wait