Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for christcels

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
If Jesus died for my sins, why I am still in sin? Why my body is still deformed and mutilated?

Humans are sinful by nature. When we accept Jesus and Christian teaching, we become more righteous if we stay on the path of faithfulness

1723737337212h 2

Humans are sinful by nature. When we accept Jesus and Christian teaching, we become more righteous if we stay on the path of faithfulness
That doesnt answer the question, Bible say that Jesus died for my sins and say that everyone that believe that Jesus is King/Lord will be saved, I believe Jesus is King and Lord but nothings happens, Im still in sin Im not cleaned, I feel like my sins arent washed, Im a sin myself, the way I look is a sin.

Yet your on a hate site

If Jesus died for my sins, why I am still in sin? Why my body is still deformed and mutilated?
You have to make a conscious decision for Him. And it has nothing to do with your deformed body. It's something spiritual.

1 Corinthians 13:12 KJV

For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

this basically means persist in faith with your religon even though you don't see any real evidence but when you die everything will be revealed and you will know why the good or bad happened , the cosmic punchline of the universe will finally be revealed to you.

am not christian but was an interesting line.Seems like cope tho.

That doesnt answer the question, Bible say that Jesus died for my sins and say that everyone that believe that Jesus is King/Lord will be saved, I believe Jesus is King and Lord but nothings happens, Im still in sin Im not cleaned, I feel like my sins arent washed, Im a sin myself, the way I look is a sin.
We're saved in the sense that if we stay faithful, we'll go to Heaven. All Christians will sin on Earth, but not in Heaven

You didn't repent.
Your heart is cold.
Why should He change your looks btw?
So you can be a fornicator? Lmao

you will see through the dark glass basically

The point is you dont have to worry about the sin anymore, by jesus putting himself on the cross he fundamentally already went to hell for you. Thats the beauty of the story. So, your sin is technically already paid for.

You didn't repent.
Your heart is cold.
Why should He change your looks btw?
So you can be a fornicator? Lmao
I repented
My heart is warm
Cause Im mutilated and want to stop the pain and daily suffering
No, I want wife.

I repented
My heart is warm
Cause Im mutilated and want to stop the pain and daily suffering
No, I want wife.
Suffering is a gift.
You're reward awaits you after death.
Maybe earlier. I don't know God's plan for you. Pray and ask Him.

Suffering is a gift.
You're reward awaits you after death.
Maybe earlier. I don't know God's plan for you. Pray and ask Him.
You say that Jesus didnt died for our sins, brain cancer and suffering is a gift only for you, for people is a curse, bible say that God is a God of life and satan is brings death, first of all you preach me satanism and saying that thats what bible say, nigga where the fuck bible say what you just said? Thats exactly what satanic bible say.