Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for @BrendioEEE

lol, my friend been using green and blue contacts on his brown, may be he still uses, not sure since i dont have contact with him, and they legit haloed him a lot, received a lot compliments, he was like 5.5-6/10 tho... everyone will tell you that light blue color will always improve your overall apperance and make ur eyes hitting more... but u can keep coping with ur brown eyes.
take the chicopill

take the chicopill
WOW u mentioned guy with 99.999999 percentile eye area, still there is morph with blue eyes and ITS ONLY ONE morph of Chico which actually makes him look better unlike other morphs with better jaw, zygos etc etc

take blueeyespill

Chico looks shit
WOW u mentioned guy with 99.999999 percentile eye area, still there is morph with blue eyes and ITS ONLY ONE morph of Chico which actually makes him look better unlike other morphs with better jaw, zygos etc etc

take blueeyespill
he actually looks worse will blue eyes ngl. Eye color is something only ethnics are obsessed with.

he actually looks worse will blue eyes ngl. Eye color is something only ethnics are obsessed with.

i wouldnt say that

watch out ur idols bruh
View attachment 162703
O'Pry has god tier eye area and still looks aspie af and most people have recognized that, it would be interesting to see him with dark eyes. Maybe this is the disavantage of blue eyes, although in does increase a lot of Meeks smv
Not gonna bring this discussion any further as this isn't a lookism forum

Tags don't work in thread titles bro.

disappointing he hasn't responded yet

he probably is locationcel and bad social skills. he is indeed 5/10 to6/10 but you have to remember he is manlet and probably not NT

he has decent looks and he needs to lose weight but i dont know, depends on his height

@BrendioEEE Your penis is under attack.

I'm 5'5, have gyno, skinnier than before and any pics posted in this thread but still look obese especially because of the loose skin, I also live in L.A which is statistically speaking the most hypergamous city in America as a White or Asian man.

I also don't have much money at all, currently only recently got a job, which is only temporary and probably will only last around 3 months, which if I'm lucky and if I save properly and nothing goes wrong I'll have something around 6k from that and then likely back to being jobless.

I'm truecel, doesn't matter if under my fat/loose skin I have some "8/10" face like some copers say, because even if I workout and lose all the weight, which I have already lost over 100lb, I'll still require loose skin removal/skin tightening to properly show it off on a day to day basis, which requires way more money that I don't have and doubt I ever will, but I'll still be 5'5.

Also most of my photos are fraudmaxxed and anglemaxxed, lightingmaxxed, etc. My normal frontal neutral face is not good looking.

Last edited:
inject iq

View attachment 162680

If u want more pics/proofs then just hit me back.
Also good eye color creates a lot halo.

To benefit from blue or green eyes you also have to have otherwise good eye area for the halo effect the spring up otherwise it's wasted potential. I have a classmate who has blue eyes but otherwise shit eye area and it doesn't help him get laid

To benefit from blue or green eyes you also have to have otherwise good eye area for the halo effect the spring up otherwise it's wasted potential. I have a classmate who has blue eyes but otherwise shit eye area and it doesn't help him get laid
Yeah but Brendio obviously has above average eye area

True, eye area and jawline are the most important features of a male face
Yep together with compact midface its base for małe model.

If I was white and that good looking I'd try my luck with college noodles.

Only for Chad
You're delusional if you think a noodle won't find you sexually attractive enough to have a one night stand with you or become your fuck buddy.

I'm 5'5, have gyno, skinnier than before and any pics posted in this thread but still look obese especially because of the loose skin, I also live in L.A which is statistically speaking the most hypergamous city in America as a White or Asian man.

I also don't have much money at all, currently only recently got a job, which is only temporary and probably will only last around 3 months, which if I'm lucky and if I save properly and nothing goes wrong I'll have something around 6k from that and then likely back to being jobless.

I'm truecel, doesn't matter if under my fat/loose skin I have some "8/10" face like some copers say, because even if I workout and lose all the weight, which I have already lost over 100lb, I'll still require loose skin removal/skin tightening to properly show it off on a day to day basis, which requires way more money that I don't have and doubt I ever will, but I'll still be 5'5.

Also most of my photos are fraudmaxxed and anglemaxxed, lightingmaxxed, etc. My normal frontal neutral face is not good looking.

If your white and have a decent face like you do you can easily get a noodle whore as long as you have a somewhat stable job you should have just sucked your uni's ass tbh you could have at-least career maxed with that alone tbh imagine being white and not abusing sea even if their repulsive their are good looking jungle gooks and they all go for white skin and judging by the fact your fat most likely you have above average face under fat this place should be renamed to chad's.co

If your white and have a decent face like you do you can easily get a noodle whore as long as you have a somewhat stable job you should have just sucked your uni's ass tbh you could have at-least career maxed with that alone tbh imagine being white and not abusing sea even if their repulsive their are good looking jungle gooks and they all go for white skin and judging by the fact your fat most likely you have above average face under fat this place should be renamed to chad's.co
You need money to SEAmaxx, I don't have money, but if I did have money I'd do more with it to escape inceldom, than to go to some country where the only foids I'd get were sub 3 and way below my looksmatch.

Anything below a looksmatched virgin woman is cucked and/or low IQ. Aren't you 6'1? I gurantee if I wasn't some incoherent ESL babbler, even if I was curry/paki/Bangladeshi, I could prob pull my looksmatch if not even higher.
LA sounds easy for curries
Curries are Chad

You need money to SEAmaxx, I don't have money, but if I did have money I'd do more with it to escape inceldom, than to go to some country where the only foids I'd get were sub 3 and way below my looksmatch.

Anything below a looksmatched virgin woman is cucked and/or low IQ. Aren't you 6'1? I gurantee if I wasn't some incoherent ESL babbler, even if I was curry/paki/Bangladeshi, I could prob pull my looksmatch if not even higher.

Curries are Chad

Not all jungle gooks are sub 3 are you saying sea has no nice looking women their are some nice looking jungle gooks ngl plus jbw works in china as well and they are better higher tier caliber foids i would say.

As for the curry thing were the butt of every joke tbh

Not all jungle gooks are sub 3 are you saying sea has no nice looking women their are some nice looking jungle gooks ngl plus jbw works in china as well and they are better higher tier caliber foids i would say.

As for the curry thing were the butt of every joke tbh
If I was gonna go to Asia for a foid, I'd go to Japan, since Japanese women are white.

If I was gonna go to Asia for a foid, I'd go to Japan, since Japanese women are white.

Most chinese are as well are you talking about in pheno ? if so not even close but just in color of skin wise both look near the same though i would steer weary of chinese foids they tend to be to asianish

Mogs me to oblivion

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 22
Most chinese are as well are you talking about in pheno ? if so not even close but just in color of skin wise both look near the same though i would steer weary of chinese foids they tend to be to asianish
Japanese are white bro, you haven't heard? Honorary Aryans and all that.

When is your 3rd appearance with JLP coming up? You said you were doing video with him months ago.

When is your 3rd appearance with JLP coming up? You said you were doing video with him months ago.
You prob just missed it there was a live stream.

I hope that you will lift this one blond vulnerable female in the audience or at least you show off your pectoral muscles.

And by the way. Why are they laughing at the part where you described what incel means? I most likely hear the laughter of females.

And by the way. Why are they laughing at the part where you described what incel means? I most likely hear the laughter of females.
Because they're active sex havers and degenerates.

Brendio is slayer

JFL not even close compare the bone strcuture not a single 1 unless mixed or hapa has a ante face