Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for @BrendioEEE

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
How the fuck are you an incel when i've seen your pics and your face seems to be decently good looking and yet you claim to be a truecel what is this shit your probably larper out of 10 in before your 5 foot 6 no height for face you have a good enough face you are a literal fakecel

Yes. And also why Brendio not mod yet? Prettyboy club

Just be quiet with your incoherent threads. LOL at thinking brendio can get laid by being obese, 5'6 and a sub 6 face.

Just be quiet with your incoherent threads. LOL at thinking brendio can get laid by being obese, 5'6 and a sub 6 face.
and looking like average Pablo Escobar from Mexico

Lol hes short and obese, why would you think he can ascend?

Just be quiet with your incoherent threads.
source.gif

He's obese but i've seen his face underneath the fat ultimate cope

He's obese but i've seen his face underneath the fat ultimate cope
He is sub 6 facially and 5'6. Where does he ascend? In hell?

He is sub 6 facially and 5'6. Where does he ascend? In hell?

Round faced cause of the fat but you can tell he's got a good face underneath the fat look at that ramus

He looks like a childhood friend of mine and he has a girlfriend

Round faced cause of the fat but you can tell he's got a good face underneath the fat look at that ramus

View attachment 162670
he has good eye area tho and its visible even when he is fat fuck, with colored contacts it would be literally 8/10 eye area

How the fuck are you an incel when i've seen your pics and your face seems to be decently good looking and yet you claim to be a truecel what is this shit your probably larper out of 10 in before your 5 foot 6 no height for face you have a good enough face you are a literal fakecel
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Guy fucking called himself a LOCATIONCEL in every fucking thing he was in bro. God damn retard.

Looks kinda like Kit Harington

Fakecel as fuck would give my arm to look like something like that
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Guy fucking called himself a LOCATIONCEL in every fucking thing he was in bro. God damn retard.

Imagine thinking i watch his vedio's
he has good eye area tho and its visible even when he is fat fuck, with colored contacts it would be literally 8/10 eye area

Hooded eye mogs me
He looks like a childhood friend of mine and he has a girlfriend

Just be white

The mouse left the house

he's not obese anymore though

90% of users here are fakecels, how come you cannot understand this? JFL if you're incel in chads.co

Average incels.co member

cope if you think eye color increases looks that much. Eye color only works to attract white supremacist ethnics

cope if you think eye color increases looks that much. Eye color only works to attract white supremacist ethnics
inject iq

Mugap221602930032

If u want more pics/proofs then just hit me back.
Also good eye color creates a lot halo.

inject iq

View attachment 162680

If u want more pics/proofs then just hit me back.
Also good eye color creates a lot halo.

What does this video prove? Those attractive people are still attractive, they didn't rise from 6/10 to 8/10. And it's only impressive in ethnics, if you're already white it doesn't make that great of a difference.

idk, i wouldnt go for that till risks of going blind are there...
better to keep coping with contacts

Dude stop being retarded stroma isn't going to give you blindess cause it does it with the outer cornea it self with laser in a very intracate way as to not damage things to bad

What does this video prove? Those attractive people are still attractive, they didn't rise from 6/10 to 8/10. And it's only impressive in ethnics, if you're already white it doesn't make that great of a difference.
lol, my friend been using green and blue contacts on his brown, may be he still uses, not sure since i dont have contact with him, and they legit haloed him a lot, received a lot compliments, he was like 5.5-6/10 tho... everyone will tell you that light blue color will always improve your overall apperance and make ur eyes hitting more... but u can keep coping with ur brown eyes.

lol, my friend been using green and blue contacts on his brown, may be he still uses, not sure since i dont have contact with him, and they legit haloed him a lot, received a lot compliments, he was like 5.5-6/10 tho... everyone will tell you that light blue color will always improve your overall apperance and make ur eyes hitting more... but u can keep coping with ur brown eyes.

Dude contacts are literal gob shite eye colour doesn't shit without limbal rings

Dude stop being retarded stroma isn't going to give you blindess cause it does it with the outer cornea it self with laser in a very intracate way as to not damage things to bad
every surgery no matter if laser/osteotomy/implants injection has own risks, i wouldnt risk my eyes, but ur choice
Dude contacts are literal gob shite eye colour doesn't shit without limbal rings
you can keep coping with ur eyes LOL, there are natural looking colors and with small money u can afford him, lierally you should stop being retarded...

every surgery no matter if laser/osteotomy/implants injection has own risks, i wouldnt risk my eyes, but ur choice

you can keep coping with ur eyes LOL, there are natural looking colors and with small money u can afford him, lierally you should stop being retarded...

Dude the vedio you posted had good looking dudes with high limbal rings you think it's a coincedence they went up in attraction as soon as you added the blue the blue helps spread the ratio of the limbal rings out

Still hasn't responded to this thread. What an absolute Chad.

Still hasn't responded to this thread. What an absolute Chad.

He's out their fucking stacy while we incels rot

Dude the vedio you posted had good looking dudes with high limbal rings you think it's a coincedence they went up in attraction as soon as you added the blue the blue helps spread the ratio of the limbal rings out
Maxresdefault 2

Topazio natural colours from Solotica. Literally one of best possible contacts on market since they are easy to wear and ur eyes dont get tired after few hours and natural looking.
I wont argue with u anyways, i have blue eyes by myself but i just wanted to help u with ur apperance but yeah yeah everything is cope for you, go cope with Stroma, it will never give you desired eye color, everything random and still no one knows when it will be exactly relased

LOL at thinking brendio can get laid by being obese, 5'6 and a sub 6 face.
while he can fix the obese part you can't really fix 5'6'' and sub 6 face that much. For Brendio he should probably diet maxx and facial surgery maxx but even then he might not ascend because of his shit tier height. If he can get his face to being +6.5 and lose weight he could ascend possibly though.

View attachment 162686

Topazio natural colours from Solotica. Literally one of best possible contacts on market since they are easy to wear and ur eyes dont get tired after few hours and natural looking.
I wont argue with u anyways, i have blue eyes by myself but i just wanted to help u with ur apperance but yeah yeah everything is cope for you, go cope with Stroma, it will never give you desired eye color, everything random and still no one knows when it will be exactly relased

Chadvice :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

Face is good but not good enough for 5'6.