Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for baldcels - do women treat you differently when you're freshly shaved vs peach fuzz ?

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
When you've got a freshly shaved head, women treat you like youre the plague . But with some peach fuzz on, they treat you normal

Maybe minimally different. But it's the opposite, shaving your head is the only really acceptable move when you're a hardcore norwooder, so I think they accept my presence as a potential functional member of society at least when my head is shaven.

Last edited:
Women drop their panties and wet themselves when they see bald men like this:

Maybe minimally different. But it's the opposite, shaving your head is the only really acceptable move when you're a hardcore norwooder, so I think they accept my presence as a potential functional member of society at least when my head is shaven.
True dat, but there's still a difference between having some stubble (Jason Statham scalp) vs a completely hairless shiny scalp. When you're the latter, women treat you with contempt. They assume you're a pervert or something. 2 weeks ago I shaved my head and when I sat down next to this woman on the bus, she immediately got up and ran away to the back of the bus.

True dat, but there's still a difference between having some stubble (Jason Statham scalp) vs a completely hairless shiny scalp. When you're the latter, women treat you with contempt. They assume you're a pervert or something. 2 weeks ago I shaved my head and when I sat down next to this woman on the bus, she immediately got up and ran away to the back of the bus.
Ah, now I understand what you said better. Yeah, I shave with a clip, not with a razor.