Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for age-gatekeeping oldcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
You become incel when you stop developing and you have tried to get laid and have failed period. Whether cut short at 14 or extended until you are 21. Obviously you need to try and shit so you can’t just say “its over” without atleast a token effort.
This is a very true and blackpilled response

Just because you didnt try when you were a teen doesn't mean no one else did. You're just projecting.

I graduate HS this month and I still managed to do the following in my life:
- I've looksmaxxed with gymmaxxing
- I've approached and been rejected 25 times In real life.
- Over 1,000 rejections on online Tinder
- I've tried to learn social skills
- I've tried to socialmaxx
- Got therapy for professionaly diagnosed autism when I was young
- I've had 2 jobs before. I had a job in summer 2018 and a job in summer 2019

This is more than enough effort to be a legit incel. It never even began for me
True. This is effort
Also i dont think there is any reliable or proven way to cure autism? (which is a death sentence(backed up by science)
the incel rates in autistic men is outrageously high

True. This is effort
Also i dont think there is any reliable or proven way to cure autism? (which is a death sentence(backed up by science)
the incel rates in autistic men is outrageously high
There is no way to cure autism. Its genetic

Just because you didnt try when you were a teen doesn't mean no one else did. You're just projecting.
My point is precisely that i tried during HS and college, failed, and gave up. Thats why i consider myself an incel.

This is more than enough effort to be a legit incel.
I agree tbh.

My point is precisely that i tried during HS and college, failed, and gave up. Thats why i consider myself an incel.

I agree tbh.
Yeah and also my bad for thinking you said that "all youngcels put no effort". I must have misread what you said or something.

like when late 20s incels tell 18yo incels that they arent real incels because they're not old enough to be worried about not getting laid
Creating and establishing an arbitrary line that determines who should be allowed to join or remain on the forum.
Certain Oldcels saying that you need to be "X age" to be incel and anyone younger than that is a gigachad slayer who shouldn't post here.

Thanks for explaining

I'm surprised that some people here really think that you can't be Incel if you're young... I mean the major difference between slayers and subhumans seems to be made in the 9 months before you are born, it's literally predetermined :lul:

Saying that you can't be Incel if you're young is literally implying that

-Teenagers can't be unattractive
-Puberty can change your bone structure to the point of making you attractive

Both statements are not true

Thanks for explaining

I'm surprised that some people here really think that you can't be Incel if you're young... I mean the major difference between slayers and subhumans seems to be made in the 9 months before you are born, it's literally predetermined :lul:

high iq

Thanks for explaining

Yeah exactly.

JFL some copers on here think anyone under 21 is a gigachad slayer :lul: :lul: :lul:

This isn't the point, the point is during those years the preponderance of evidence is in favor of you not being incel, which is multiplied 100x if you've never approached.
This is true, but for alot of 16-18 year olds, 100 x 0.0000000000000000000000000000001% doesn't improve the odds by a significant amount.

Np, my english is bad

One reason i don't believe in gate keeping youngcels is i know exactly how i felt when i was 14 and i realised girls were permanently out of my reach. That they despised me and i would never get with one. Believe it or not i actually went into denial after leaving highschool and became a blue pilled phaggot and started chasing girls. Doing PUA and more conventional courtship. Which lead me to where i am now in my 30's.

I just wish there had been somewhere like this place i could have come for answers when i was 14 - to learn about the blackpill. Today the interest is awash with redpill, MRA, MGTOW and other manosphere content. It's very accessible. In the early mid00's there was nothing about there. It wasn't until the late 00's i actually started to find useful information.