Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for age-gatekeeping oldcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
For the oldcels who say "all under 21s are fakecel" or "all under 25s are fakecel", I have a question for you.

If you think under 25s can't be incel, then this theory applies to you as well. You're saying that you weren't incel until 25.

So basically, you're saying that you were slaying from 18 to 24 and then suddenly became incel when you turned 25? This makes no sense to me. Can you explain this?

Imo you're either born incel or you're not (GENETICS). Once you finish puberty you know your genetic prime.

Last edited:
born an incel ngl

You can be incel but I don't believe young incels should be using incel forums at that young age. Also you can't be a truecel if you have a good paying job, trueceldom is a lifestyle, you have to be poor too.

For the oldcels who say "all under 21s are fakecel" or "all under 25s are fakecel", I have a question for you.

If you think under 25s can't be incel, then this theory applies to you as well. You're saying that you weren't incel until 25.

So basically, you're saying that you were slaying from 18 to 24 and then suddenly became incel when you turned 25? This makes no sense to me. Can you explain this?

Imo you're either born incel or you're not (GENETICS). Once you finish puberty you know your genetic prime.
they're copers. its a coping mechanism because, by telling themselves that "up to 25 its ok to be a khhv" it makes their own failure seem less bad. if they admit that you're supposed to be slaying at 15 and that 15yos life mog them, it's way bigger ropefuel.

as a 27yo oldcel, sure, im suffering, but that doesnt mean i can't also recognize that younger incels also suffer, or acknowledge the fact that normie 14yos life mog me :feelsrope: it is what it is

One thing that makes this forum pointless is the age size of most of its members. I am not trying to be a gatekeeper, but it must be stated that younger people should not be part of this forum because of life experience. You have a bunch of 18-22-year-old pseudo-philosophers and intellectuals that believe they have examined all aspects of life; however, that is just false. People that age cannot feasibly do so. So, when I see posts of non-physically-or-mentally-disabled 18-year-olds stating that "it's over," I just fucking laugh.

they're copers. its a coping mechanism because, by telling themselves that "up to 25 its ok to be a khhv" it makes their own failure seem less bad. if they admit that you're supposed to be slaying at 15 and that 15yos life mog them, it's way bigger ropefuel.

as a 27yo oldcel, sure, im suffering, but that doesnt mean i can't also recognize that younger incels also suffer, or acknowledge the fact that normie 14yos life mog me :feelsrope: it is what it is
Yeah I think its just a cope for them. They don't realize that 18yo khhvs get mocked and ignored by foids and soyciety.

Nobody respects a man who is a legal adult (18+) and still a kissless virgin

One thing that makes this forum pointless is the age size of most of its members. I am not trying to be a gatekeeper, but it must be stated that younger people should not be part of this forum because of life experience. You have a bunch of 18-22-year-old pseudo-philosophers and intellectuals that believe they have examined all aspects of life; however, that is just false. People that age cannot feasibly do so. So, when I see posts of non-physically-or-mentally-disabled 18-year-olds stating that "it's over," I just fucking laugh.
cope, lots of 18 year olds IQ mog normie boomers, and can also very well tell that its over for them due to high school experiences, i mean, if you're 15 and girls your age are like "eww what a creep" when you say hi to them, what the fuck does that say about your future

being ugly is practically a disability

btw brocel sorry i havent responded to your DMs, i will when i get a moment

Colvin, I agree with you man but this,
Thankfully I've been 18 for months now :feelzez::feelzez:.
What about 18 year olds with 1,000 tinder rejections and 25 irl approach rejections?
What about 18 year olds with (professionally diagnosed by a doctor) Autism since age 2-5?
What about 18 year olds who have had foids call him an "ugly virgin nigger who should kill himself"?

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Yeah I think its just a cope for them. They don't realize that 18yo khhvs get mocked and ignored by foids and soyciety.

100% agree

though at your age, if you ascend, you can still say you're a virgin and its more or less ok. at mine, lying about it isnt even a choice

What about 18 year olds with 1,000 tinder rejections and 25 irl approach rejections?
What about 18 year olds with (professionally diagnosed by a doctor) Autism since age 2-5?
What about 18 year olds who have had foids call him an "ugly virgin nigger who should kill himself"?
Example 1 & 3: association fallacy.
Example 2: I addressed that on my post.

Don't respond to my dms. I was heavily drunk when I wrote that.
:feelsugh:

you had a point though, tbf. but still, what else is there for us besides coping? that'd be my response if anything

brutal :feelsrope:

Couldn’t have said it better myself.
One of the many blackpills that users here do not want to accept. They believe themselves to be BLACKPILLED. However, deep down they remain BLUEPILLED.
:feelsugh:

you had a point though, tbf. but still, what else is there for us besides coping? that'd be my response if anything

brutal :feelsrope:
Loco, enserio. Te deseo lo mejor en la vida. Así como te dije.

One of the many blackpills that users here do not want to accept. They believe themselves to be BLACKPILLED. However, deep down they remain BLUEPILLED.
no, its bluepilled to think 15 year olds arent already slaying and life mogging us

"No, bro. You can still ascend even though foids have called you racial slurs, insulted your looks, and told you to kill yourself IRL bro! You aren't truly incel until you end up in the retirement home bro! Just ignore your 1,000 tinder rejections, bullying from foids, and your 25 Approach rejections bro!"

- coping boomercels

"No, bro. You can still ascend even though foids have called you racial slurs, insulted your looks, and told you to kill yourself IRL bro! You aren't truly incel until you end up in the retirement home bro! Just ignore your 1,000 tinder rejections, bullying from foids, and your 25 Approach rejections bro!"

- coping boomercels
:feelsclown:

Stop making me feel old. I feel like a kid, I'm still a fucking kid, don't say my age is old.

no, its bluepilled to think 15 year olds arent already slaying and life mogging us
Many users here are erroneous towards what being blackpilled implies. When the blackpilled is extrapolated to such extend as many here have been doing, the blackpill becomes another BLUEPILLED delusion.

This is a giga-IQ thread tbh. People who think young=slayer should be double checked

Stop making me feel old. I feel like a kid, I'm still a fucking kid, don't say my age is old.
an incel shouldn't live past 30 years old as incel. he should either ascend or rope, anything else is an utter disgrace and humiliation

so yeah, late 20s is very old for an incel, and mid 20s is old. im 27 myself so wont live for much longer
This is a giga-IQ thread tbh. People who think young=slayer should be double checked
JFL cope!! Just look around you and see what normies are doing!! When I was 13 there was a chad in the class who was already fucking all the foids!!

edit: nvm i got you wrong

Last edited:
Many users here are erroneous towards what being blackpilled implies. When the blackpilled is extrapolated to such extend as many here have been doing, the blackpill that 90‰ here embody becomes another BLUEPILLED delusion.
Bro you joined less than a month ago with less than 200 posts and you're trying to tell people what blackpilled means :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Based. Probably slayed until 25 and then started calling themselves "incel" because 7/10 young teen stacies wouldn't fuck them anymore

an incel shouldn't live past 30 years old as incel. he should either ascend or rope, anything else is an utter disgrace and humiliation

so yeah, late 20s is very old for an incel, and mid 20s is old
Well, I guess I should rejoice then that my heart is a piece of shit and I have a myriad of other health problems. Hurray.

Well, I guess I should rejoice then that my heart is a piece of shit and I have a myriad of other health problems. Hurray.
im sorry about the brutal blackpill boyo, the last thing i want is to make you feel bad on top of what you're currently suffering, but being blackpilled means facing brutal truths head on. it is what it is. and yeah, those heart issues may be a blessing if you dont have the courage to rope

Bro you joined less than a month ago with less than 200 posts and you're trying to tell people what blackpilled means :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Another association fallacy + ad hominem + strawman. I already have a solid understanding of who you are. I have seen your autistic rants when people were bullying you, when you were counting the days to become a 18 year old, when you posted threads saying that you wanted to kill yourself. Come on, do not let those numbers below my username confuse you.

T
H
I
S

@JohnWickCel should be banned until he turns 21

Yes bro once you become self aware, you know whether you are incel or not. It’s like a sixth sense

Another association fallacy + ad hominem + strawman. I already have a solid understanding of who you are. I have seen your autistic rants when people were bullying you, when you were counting the days to become a 18 year old, when you posted threads saying that you wanted to kill yourself. Come on, do not let those numbers below my username confuse you.
you may have a solid understanding of who he is, but i think he probably knows who he is even better, tbh :feelsseriously:

What do you mean with "gatekeeping oldcels"?

you may have a solid understanding of who he is, but i think he probably knows who he is even better, tbh :feelsseriously:
You are taking this out of context. He obviously know who he is better than me. I wrote that as a response to his post stating that I don't know about the blackpill because of my join date and post count.

like when late 20s incels tell 18yo incels that they arent real incels because they're not old enough to be worried about not getting laid

as a 27yo oldcel i think they're wrong ngl
You are taking this out of context. He obviously know who he is better than me. I wrote that as a response to his post stating that I don't know about the blackpill because of my join date and post count.
ahh ok got it sorry boyo

Creating and establishing an arbitrary line that determines who should be allowed to join or remain on the forum.

before 20 something you're virgin but not incel :feelskek:
after all, you still should make some attempts to looksmaxx and socialmaxx. If you're still virgin at, let's say 25, well at at that point you can call yourself incel

Also you can't be a truecel if you have a good paying job, trueceldom is a lifestyle, you have to be poor too.

Tetracope, the sexual and economic success scales are totally separated. Rich truecels are also unwillingly fueling female hypergamy through taxes.

Certain Oldcels saying that you need to be "X age" to be incel and anyone younger than that is a gigachad slayer who shouldn't post here.

IMO it's not about the weather you are an incel or not but weather it matters.

Anyone who is trying to have sex and is being rejected is an incel, regardless of age. But it matters less when you are a teenager because so many other guys are in the same boat. The older you get the more it matters because you're expected to have levels of romantic experience to comparable your peers, it's good for your social acceptance, self-esteem and confidence. But also because the older you get the as a incel the lonelier you become and not having experienced love, sex, intimacy, companionship begins to weight heavily on your mind and soul.

Based Hombre lol
Basically, imho, if you never tried, you are not really an incel. And you need some years as an adult to really try, so you dont really know are actually an incel before 22-25. If you are a HS student that have not tried to lookmaxx, never approached, never learned social skills and took PUA advice, never tried to socialmaxx and NTmaxx (therapy, meditation...), never tried to study or get a job, never got rejected.... you can consider yourself an incel but your opinion about this and any other incel issue is just baseless, and pointless to read. Sometimes is fun to read too ngl

I have been an incel since the stonge age

Many users here are erroneous towards what being blackpilled implies. When the blackpilled is extrapolated to such extend as many here have been doing, the blackpill becomes another BLUEPILLED delusion.
Tbh. Many turn blackpill into a meme, with wristpill, sub8theory, NT doesnt matter whatsoever etc etc
When you believe "blackpills" like those, you are just as delusional as a bluepiller imo.

so yeah, late 20s is very old for an incel, and mid 20s is old. im 27 myself so wont live for much longer
This
:feelsrope:

High iq

If you are a HS student that have not tried to lookmaxx, never approached, never learned social skills and took PUA advice, never tried to socialmaxx and NTmaxx (therapy, meditation...), never tried to study or get a job, never got rejected.... you can consider yourself an incel but your opinion about this and any other incel issue is just baseless, and pointless to read. Sometimes is fun to read too ngl
Just because you didnt try when you were a teen doesn't mean no one else did. You're just projecting.

I graduate HS this month and I still managed to do the following in my life:
- I've looksmaxxed with gymmaxxing
- I've approached and been rejected 25 times In real life.
- Over 1,000 rejections on online Tinder
- I've tried to learn social skills
- I've tried to socialmaxx
- Got therapy for professionaly diagnosed autism when I was young
- I've had 2 jobs before. I had a job in summer 2018 and a job in summer 2019

This is more than enough effort to be a legit incel. It never even began for me

Gatekeeping in general is done by fakecels, as you humorously put it in this post.
Based. Probably slayed until 25 and then started calling themselves "incel" because 7/10 young teen stacies wouldn't fuck them anymore

You become incel when you stop developing and you have tried to get laid and have failed period. Whether cut short at 14 or extended until you are 21. Obviously you need to try and shit so you can’t just say “its over” without atleast a token effort.