Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [QUESTION]Does this guy mog you? (he's 6'3 who's ripped)

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
IMG 20220514 232036
IMG 20220514 230743

Last edited:
This is you isn't it :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

Me: Yes
The rest of this fag forum: you never know since now tallcucks are allowed
If he's 6'3 he mogs the majority of the planet

hes twigmaxxed, shitskin, trying to hairmaxx with really shitty hair genetics, etc. id say 4/10
No his hairline is better than most of us lmao

It's just one picture so I can't say for sure, but that jaw looks very well defined.

Height + strong jaw = HTN at minimum
I uploaded the jaw pic as well

It's just one picture so I can't say for sure, but that jaw looks very well defined.

Height + strong jaw = HTN at minimum
Nah I would say he is just scraping normieish tier because of ethnic tax

He mogs but looks also very stupid

>he's 6'3
He would have mogged me even if he was a curry trucel with a recessed chin and mr bean looking eyes ngl

Thoughts brocel @Misogynist Curry 卐 ?

1st pic is gigafrauded and 2nd pic hides the eye area. That being said, 6'3 trumps all so he mogs me.

Ugly but tall.

hes twigmaxxed, shitskin, trying to hairmaxx with really shitty hair genetics, etc. id say 4/10
If that is shitty hair genetics then just Jesus Christ I guess I have -10/10 hair.

If that is shitty hair genetics then just Jesus Christ I guess I have -10/10 hair.
dude its just grown up from the top that he drooped over. hes balding its a fucking comb down dude. dont know how you cant see that

Ethnic tax is cope for HTN and up, he can easily ascend with his racematch or self hating cumskin foids :feelshaha:
Agree to disagree but I can’t label him as a high tier normie his eye area doesn’t look that good either his height is what he has going for him though

dude its just grown up from the top that he drooped over. hes balding its a fucking comb down dude. dont know how you cant see that
Regardless, if that is shit hair genetics then I’m not even human.

i heightmog and hairmog him but he facemogs me to the oblivion

Well he would mog me in height only
I would mog him in dick
Face and jaw but im acnescar maxxed over for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Well he would mog me in height only
I would mog him in dick
Face and jaw but im acnescar maxxed over for me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
How do you know his dick siZe faggot:feelskek:

Ofc he mogs. Whats the point of this thread?

Yes He does mog me.

Yes He does mog me.

Why do you post pics of your friend here?
Because that isn't his friend. It's him.

He, like many modern men and women need an influx of attention In order to feel worth anything.

What OP doesn't know is that he's nowhere near the looks level to act this narcissistic

Because that isn't his friend. It's him.

He, like many modern men and women need an influx of attention In order to feel worth anything.

What OP doesn't know is that he's nowhere near the looks level to act this narcissistic
Its not me thats my friend i swear and he height and face mogs me