Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Question] do western noodlewhores also prefer cumskins?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Or is it SEA exclusive?
like obviously any foid wants chad but i’m talking cumskins in general, of any variety, from chadlite to truecel

Depends, on USA I should say yes (based on the data), but in latin american and europe, it doesn't seem like that.

All asian foids I see date their race, and some eurocels said the same about asian foids with me

Because they hate their own race, and want to have White babies.

behâtan sîn forgiefan strýnd l¯æwan sîn ofercuman wyrt−rum

yeah in us peeskin foids date interracially way more than any other group. idk about europoors but who cares about them tbh

Yes, it's the same everywhere. Treason is in their genes.

Doesn't seem like the case here in the great white north.

When I used to wagekek in a shitty area there used to be noodles (chinks and Vietnamese mostly) and they'd niggermaxx and date negro's, they'd rock the nigger look.

Or is it SEA exclusive?
like obviously any foid wants chad but i’m talking cumskins in general, of any variety, from chadlite to truecel
If you ever come to California, particularly the SF/Bay Area or Los Angeles/Orange County, you could see JBW in action among the noodlewhores. What's insane is that here in the suburbs, you even have older 50/60 year old Chinese women who are dating fat white men. And they're generally not mail order brides either, many of them are like established career women

yeah in us peeskin foids date interracially way more than any other group. idk about europoors but who cares about them tbh
Seems like peeskin and pooskin foids are the most unfaithful to their own race

Nearly every ethnicity of foid prefers cumskins, the difference is just to what degree. Noodles have the highest rates by far though, even in the West.

Nearly every ethnicity of foid prefers cumskins, the difference is just to what degree. Noodles have the highest rates by far though, even in the West.
Aside from Chad i dont think white foids prefer cumskins. If not chad, they’ll take tyrone over a hightier cumskin