Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question-- Do good looking women think they EARNED it?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
I've noticed-- stunning looking foids truly think they MORALLY earned their status.

It's just random genetics, and even 2 spectacular specimens like Pitt and Jolie produced 3 ugly kids.

But tbh, I've never met a hot chick that didn't think that they're BETTER than ugly fuckers

They think they have it way harder than us in life

It takes efforts to not get fat:foidSoy:

Harder? Explain ?
They think they’re so oppressed and have to deal with men hitting on them and that all workplaces are so sexist because of the 78 cent to dollar myth

They do because most of them value indecisiveness and are going through the motions in life out of being vapid vessels that take any crap people say as true. So of course they would include their bodies as an asset, the shell is all they got that isn't a mishmash of their exes' abuses.

They do because most of them value indecisiveness and are going through the motions in life out of being vapid vessels that take any crap people say as true. So of course they would include their bodies as an asset, the shell is all they got that isn't a mishmash of their exes' abuses.
Yeah. If you hear something 1000 times, you tend to believe it

I've noticed-- stunning looking foids truly think they MORALLY earned their status.

It's just random genetics, and even 2 spectacular specimens like Pitt and Jolie produced 3 ugly kids.

But tbh, I've never met a hot chick that didn't think that they're BETTER than ugly fuckers
Everyone simps for them, even uglier foids, that's why.

They dont think