Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question boyos

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
This foid rejected me saying that shes in a thing with a guy and he doesnt want her talking to other guys, I've made lots of threads about this already. But I have a burner ig account, and I've seen multiple ig stories with her, at the club with her foid friends, (a social setting, known for hooking up) and also with her standing beside and engaging in conversation with a different looking dude each time jfl. I should been a smartcel and just ignored her from the start. I'm ugly should've known my place and defend myself from the pain and heartache. Silence is the best weapon.

Do you have her IG?

You can larp as a Chad and ask her out. Then send the proof to her bf (to DESTROY her life)

Do you have her IG?

You can larp as a Chad and ask her out. Then send the proof to her bf (to DESTROY her life)
Yup. Bitch told me directly the guy doesn't want her talking to other guys. Yet that's exactly what I see her doing.

Would going er on her be justified
It’s not worth it to end up in prison for life. There are millions of sluts like her walking around, so it wouldn’t even make a dent.

It’s not worth it to end up in prison for life. There are millions of sluts like her walking around, so it wouldn’t even make a dent.
True man. So true, I just dont understand why this whore would approach me and talk just to reject me. Stupid fucking whore

True man. So true, I just dont understand why this whore would approach me and talk just to reject me. Stupid fucking whore
Whores need self esteem boosts or to amass an army of beta orbiters.